Today's talk you might've missed:
- Hearts soared Tuesday when Robert Downey Jr. told Ellen DeGeneres that of course there would be an "Iron Man 4." Mere hours later, RDJ crushed those dreams by backpedaling on "Letterman," saying there aren't any plans for a fourth installment. Basically, he's just playing with our emotions: [EW]
- Consider Ben Affleck's nude scene in "Gone Girl" Jennifer Garner's gift to you. [HuffPost]
- Someone not knowing who Jay Z is? Kind of crazy. Jay Z's response to said person? Priceless. [NYPost's Page Six]
- If you want to date Jennifer Lawrence, you need to love reality TV and really love eating, and you should probably also be cool with doing both of those things at the same time. In other news, it's been confirmed that Jennifer Lawrence is the world's dream girl. [Vanity Fair]
- Taylor Swift's new album is called "1989" but she does a killer impression of Mia Farrow circa 1974. [People]
- Jay Leno's done with late night, but he's not done with TV. The former "Tonight Show" host is said to be closing a deal to have a new program on CNBC. [THR]
Jay Leno’s done with late night, but he’s not done with TV.