Today's talk you might've missed:
- Steven Soderbergh nearly caused an Internet meltdown Tuesday with nothing more than a two-word tweet. Brace yourselves: the "Magic Mike" sequel, "Magic Mike XXL," has started production.
- The likelihood that Emmy Rossum will be in the next nude photo leak is slim to none. The "Shameless" actress won't even send a text message to a guy, so we're pretty sure she's not offering sultry pictures. [Cosmopolitan]
- Hearing two unreleased Adele songs just rubs salt in the "no new Adele album" wound, but we couldn't not share this with you. [NYMag's Vulture]
- Kind of embarrassed that you keep binge-watching that same show? Netflix will now start keeping your secret. [EW]
- Basically everyone skipped "The Unauthorized Saved By the Bell Story" on Lifetime in favor of more Labor Day noshing on Monday: the TV movie was watched by only 1.6 million. [THR]