Today's talk you might've missed:
- The ALS ice bucket challenge has crossed over into animation. "The Simpsons" Homer has taken up the cause - even though he tried to get away with just splashing a glass of ice water on top of his head. Good thing Bart has access to a helicopter and an insane amount of cold-weather animals.
- Meanwhile, Matt Damon does his ice bucket challenge with toilet water.
- Oprah Winfrey's newest role sounds like she's vying for another strong awards season. The media mogul will portray Richard Pryor's grandmother, a scary tough madam, in the upcoming biopic about the legendary comic. (Mike Epps is playing the adult Pryor, by the way.) [TMZ/EW]
- Know what we could use right now? A little something from Central Perk. Those in NYC can partake in a pop-up shop dedicated to the fictional "Friends" coffeehouse in honor of the show's 20th anniversary in September. [TV Guide]
- We think we know how Wiz Khalifa's celebrating his first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200. In fact, the only question is whether he'll be able to get Taylor Swift to join him now that her single "Shake It Off" has arrived at No. 1, too. [Billboard]