Today's talk you might've missed:
- FX execs would have to be wearing crazy pants not to renew both "Fargo" and "Louie," but remember: "Fargo's" an anthology series, which means season 2 will be a whole new cast.
- So Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed were spotted looking like they were having an absolutely great time together at a farmer's market on Sunday. We know they already have playing vampires in common ... [Daily Mail]
- When Adam Levine needed someone to officiate his wedding to Behati Prinsloo, it looks like he picked Jonah Hill. [Us Weekly]
- No, Miley Cyrus is not dead. [Hollywood Life]
- Mark your calendars: Marvel's scheduled a bunch of movies between now and 2019. [EW]
- And now, for your daily dose of Cumberbatch: