Today's talk you might've missed:
- No need to blush about your new U.N. ambassador gig, Emma Watson - we're excited for you too!
- Did Glamour skimp on the air conditioning when they invited Katie Holmes over? What's with the topless shots? [HuffPost]
- Zoe Saldana knows all about the importance of making room for the right one. After her breakup with former co-star Bradley Cooper, she met her husband, Marco Perago. "I met my partner when I was in really a beautiful place in my life. It was like I found all my answers with him not in him. I was finding my answers on my own," she says. [Fashion magazine]
- What's old is new again on "The View." The ABC series is said to be bringing back Rosie O'Donnell. [TMZ]
- Whether you fully understand the plot to "Guardians of the Galaxy" or not, you have to admit it looks like a fun ride: