Today's talk you might've missed:
- Gordon Ramsay's decade-long series "Kitchen Nightmares" is coming to an end. "It's been a blast," Ramsay said in an announcement, "but it's time to call it a day." [GordonRamsay.com]
- To induct their daughter into their over-the-top way of life, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West created their own festival for North West's first birthday. Ripping off the popular music festival in Indio, California, they dubbed their expansive (and apparently expensive) soiree "Kidchella." [E!]
- We admire the persistence of a man in love, but ... completely airing your relationship's dirty laundry in a sad-faced music video might not be the way to win back your wife, Robin Thicke.
- Need some uplift after that depressing clip? This clip from Pearl Jam's recent performance in Milan should do the trick:
- Start placing your bets that there will be a "Maleficent 2" now. The live-action Disney movie is now Angelina Jolie's highest-grossing film to date. [EW]
- The legacy of James Gandolfini has an entry that's yet to be released. Take another look at "The Drop," which is set to bow on September 12: