Today's talk you might've missed:
- Singer Ciara offered up a special gift for fans in honor of Father's Day: a photo of her three-week-old son Future Zahir posted on her Instagram account. Dad is the rapper Future, who got the message "Hey Dad aka Big @Future. Baby Future Loves You. #HappyFathersDay."
- "Game of Thrones" killed it in the ratings, but didn't break any records. Up 32 percent from last season's finale is none too shabby, however. [EW]
- Congrats to "Vampire Diaries" star Sebastian Roché. He has married his lady love, actress Alicia Hannah Kim. [People]
- Photographer Terry Richardson had a few provocative things to say in an exclusive interview with New York magazine, including that he never hooked up with Lindsay Lohan. [New York]
- There may be nothing more bad a** on your Monday than Samuel L. Jackson recreating his Ezekiel 25:17 speech from "Pulp Fiction." Get into it: