Today's talk you might've missed:
- If you're a little worried about Whitney Houston's story being told on TV, rest assured it's in the capable hands of Angela Bassett. The "American Horror Story: Coven" star will direct a telepic about Houston for Lifetime. [Variety]
- Can you imagine either Ashley Judd or Helen Hunt playing "The Good Wife's" Alicia Florrick? Julianna Margulies says that both actresses were offered the role before her. [THR]
- Robin Roberts and her girlfriend were a beaming couple at this LGBT event. [Us Weekly]
- Retirement agrees with Jay Leno, according to Leno. [The Miami Herald]
- Forget Kimye; we know Mitch and Cam's "Modern Family" marriage was the real wedding of the year. [NYMag]
- Watching celebrities read mean tweets about themselves never, ever gets old. Dare we move to have Jimmy Kimmel make this his entire show, forever and always?