Today's talk you might've missed:
- The first full "Insterstellar" trailer, in summation: it's Matthew McConaughey ... in spaaaaaaace.
- YOU GUYS: "Star Wars: Episode VII" has commenced filming! Let us pause to marvel at this clapboard:
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are getting married in either France; Italy; or our elderly aunt's backyard. It's really anyone's guess at this point. [Us Weekly/E!]
- "You Don't Know What To Do" without a new Mariah Carey song? Here's some relief:
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
- And here's Spider-Man (a.k.a. Andrew Garfield) trying out a new look in Arcade Fire's "We Exist" music video.
- Have you been keeping up with Lady Gaga's puppy obsession? The pop star has a new dog named Asia, and she swears she loves the dog so much "it's literally an illness." That sounds dangerous, but we do get to the reap the rewards of her infatuation. [Lady Gaga's Instagram]