Today's talk you might've missed:
- Not long ago, James Franco posted a selfie that was so risque being fully nude would've been safer. As he explained to David Letterman, he's only doing it for his fans: "It's what the people want!"
- The reason Prince doesn't swear in his music anymore? Here's what Muhammad Ali has to do with it: [HuffPost]
- Apparently, we've had Jenny McCarthy's stance on vaccinations all wrong. As she told "Good Morning America," "I'm certainly not against them." Huh. Could've fooled us. [ABC]
- Amid the bloodbath that's happening at NBC as the network clears its calendar for new shows - R.I.P., "Community!" - there is one bright spot. At the "Law & Order: SVU" wrap party for season 15, the cast got the happy news that they'll return for a season 16. A rare thing at NBC, to say the least. [Page Six]
- Here's the burning question we've been left with after Penny and Leonard got engaged on "The Big Bang Theory" Thursday. Should we call them Lenny, or Peonard? [Today]