Today's talk you might've missed:
- Prince is ready to bestow us with fresh tunes. The music legend has signed a deal with Warner Bros. that'll result in a new album, a deluxe re-issue of the classic "Purple Rain" and more never-before-heard tracks to come. [USA Today]
- Kim Novak has read every mean thing said about her when she showed up at the Oscars this year, and she's ready to put her haters in their rightful place. "Years ago, I walked away from Hollywood partially because I didn’t stand up to the bullies," she writes in a Facebook post. "I’m not going to deny that I had fat injections in my face. ... (But) I will no longer hold myself back from speaking out against bullies." [Facebook]
- The only thing related to "Scandal's" third season finale that isn't a shocker? The episode's ratings being sky-high with 10.5 million tuning in. That makes the third season finale the most-watched yet. [TVBytheNumbers]
- Get ready to "Awwww!" Idris Elba is now a proud papa of one. He and his girlfriend Naiyana Garth welcomed son Winston on April 17. [Idris Elba's Twitter]
- Just in time for Easter, Jared Leto has shared this photo of himself, captioned "Jesus and I."
soundoff (No Responses)