Today's talk you might've missed:
- Apparently even the singers without Oscar-nominated songs are going to perform at this year's Academy Awards.
- But you know who else will be awesome at the 2014 Oscars? Lupita Nyong'o. We could watch her joke about dating Jared Leto all day:
- Khloe Kardashian may have filed for a divorce, but her estranged husband Lamar thinks they can work things out. "She'll always be my wife, no matter what," the pro athlete has said. "Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]." [Us Weekly]
- Both Jennifer Aniston and Will Smith are said to be working on landing new jobs. Aniston's in talks to star in a comedy called "Mean Moms," which we can only hope will be exactly like "Mean Girls" but all grown-up, and Will Smith is angling to seal the deal on a new sci-fi thriller called "Brilliance." [The Wrap]
- Lily Allen has made the very poor decision to name her new album "Sheezus" - like, "she-'Yeezus.'" Yeah, we're hoping this is a joke, too. [NYMag's Vulture]
- We're not being hyperbolic or blinded by our adoration of her when we say that Jennifer Lawrence looks positively a-mah-zing in her new Dior ads. If acting didn't work out, she would've been a shoo-in for "America's Next Top Model." Her smizing would make Tyra proud. [Too Fab]