Today's post-Grammys chatter you might have missed:
- Queen Latifah is not only an officiant who can marry 33 couples all at once - as she did at Sunday's Grammys - but she's also a singer. The Queen will dust off her pipes for a performance of "America the Beautiful" at the Super Bowl on February 2. [THR]
- Oops: The Recording Academy misspelled Cory Monteith's last name while honoring him during the Grammys on Sunday. [TVGuide]
- The only thing better than Chrissy Teigen's Grammys dress and her husband John Legend's incredible performance? The couple being photobombed by Neil Patrick Harris.
- So what was Miley Cyrus doing while everyone else celebrated the Grammy Awards? She held her own private performance ... of Guitar Hero.
- "The View" has been on the air for so long that it's come full circle on its relationship with Rosie O'Donnell. The former co-host is returning to the daytime talk show as a guest on February 7. [People]
- Judging from Peter Capaldi's new costume, his Doctor Who is going to be "simple, stark and back to basics." [EW]
- Angelina Jolie's "Maleficent" now has a trailer with a Lana Del Rey singing "Once Upon A Time," just in case you thought this movie was just for kids.
Oh, thank goodness Miley had something to do while all the adults were busy...
I'm still not a huge AJ fan, but, I would like to see Maleficent.