Today's talk you might've missed:
- Zoë Saldana and Sam Worthington have got the blues again. The pair have signed on to do the next three "Avatar" films. [E!]
- Jennifer Lopez is not afraid to be vulnerable and admit that she does not dig being single. "I'm one of those people who does not like to be alone. I have no shame saying that at this point in my life," she says. Good thing her and boyfriend Casper Smart are still going strong after more than 2 years. [Us Weekly]
What worst dressed list? Lena Dunham is on the cover of Vogue so take that haters! [Celebuzz
- And babies make four. "Thor" star Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky are reportedly expecting twins. So that's two playmates for their toddler daughter, India Rose. [People]
- Keke Palmer is coming to "Grey's Anatomy" in a storyline about teen pregnancy. [THR]
- There's a battle a brewing with ABC Family reportedly trying to scoop up The CW viewers by encouraging them to turn off "Pretty Little Liars" and come on over to their network for "The Originals." Dear ABC Family, have you watched that show? You may not want to make "A" mad. [Variety]
- Oh Robert Downey Jr., you really may BE Tony Stark. Is there anything you can't do? Watch him rock out here with Sting. The man's got pipes!