LiLo's reality show gets a premiere date, and more news to note
January 9th, 2014

LiLo's reality show gets a premiere date, and more news to note

Today's talk you might've missed:

• Lindsay Lohan's OWN reality show now has a premiere date, although the trailer is apparently on hold for a while. You can catch Lohan's "journey through recovery" on Oprah Winfrey's network starting March 9. [EW]
  • Stressing about getting Coachella tickets? You can relax just a bit, as it looks like OutKast is going to extend its reunion throughout 2014. The duo are also set to headline New York City's Governors Ball. [Rolling Stone]
  • Lifetime's "Flowers in the Attic" remake - you know, the one starring "Mad Men's" Kiernan Shipka - is creeping closer, and the network has released an extended trailer to get you ready for the January 18 event.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rnrpzU-2ZU&w=440&h=360]

• All the more reason to find our way down to SXSW: the "Veronica Mars" movie is going to premiere there. [LAT]
  • Miley Cyrus can't stop - or won't stop - working. The singer, who's preparing to embark on a tour next month, is now the new face of Marc Jacobs.
  • Now that Universal is planning to "retire" Paul Walker's "Fast & Furious" character, word has it they may have found a replacement in "Homeland" star Rupert Friend. [MTV]
  • Rihanna may or may not be a fan of "Girls," but it is clear that the singer isn't a fan of the show using her music. When the HBO hit tried to secure RiRi's "Talk That Talk" last season, she turned them down - and they went with Icona Pop's now ubiquitous "I Love It" instead. [HuffPost]

Filed under: While you were working

1. alucarD

I hardly recognized your picture without a cop or bailiff holding your arm

January 13, 2014 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  2. JellyBean

Jeeze, more spambot cr ap.

January 10, 2014 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
    • No, actually...

It's an actual person posting all this crap. A demented, mentally ill paranoid troll. Pathetic, really.

January 10, 2014 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bert

I thought LiLo's show was going to be called "Boozie Floozie," or "Chugs, Drugs and Jugs."

January 9, 2014 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hey...

Still pist because Caribou Barbie caused McCain his shot at POTUS, Stevie?

January 9, 2014 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Why

do u say Hillary Clinton is a lezbo? Did I miss some breaking news? I better go watch FOX and see what this is about.

January 10, 2014 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Jeff Roem

I'm just a confused tranny. Can't make up my mind which gender I want to be. I like to do men and women, throw in a few dogs, too. They are a little harder to do, cause they move around so much. I really like it when they get their tails wagging a lot. Not to mention, I like to hear them howl, too. Great fun. Sorry to be such a perv. It is all I know how to be. Lonely down here in my dank, dark basement.

January 10, 2014 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |