Today's talk you might've missed:
- To hear Bradley Cooper tell it in the January issue of GQ, he made a rather rapid about-face while working on "Alias": “I would only work three days a week. And then for the second season, I got even more sidelined. I was like, ‘Ugh.’ And then next thing you know, I was like, ‘I want to f*****g kill myself.’ ” Consider us concerned, B. Coop. [GQ]
- For some reason, Warner Bros. is not only keen on reviving classic TV series "Gilligan's Island," but it's going to give it the movie treatment starring Josh Gad. [Deadline]
- No, Kim Kardashian did not wax her baby's eyebrows. You're so crazy, Internet.
- By the way, Kelly Rowland's now talking about her engagement to her manager, Tim Witherspoon. He apparently proposed over Skype, but what we really want to know is: which celebrity did he get to help him pop the question? Since that's become a thing and all. [People]
- Here's a Beyonce-related FYI: Don't try to find her new album at Target. The retail chain isn't going to carry it. [Billboard]
- So today, John Mayer and Katy Perry have been all about promoting their new single "Who You Love" and its accompanying music video, in which they're all lovey-dovey:
- But then some really weird things happened when they were trying to promote it on "GMA" Tuesday. We'll let you decipher what was really going on between these two:
I've found that store with a lot of amazing new stuff, just take a look, you'll love it http://ceienergia.it/seller.php?bebf
Faithfully, Jimmie Altman
Let's face it, palintwit, you're a has-been. Sarah Palin has no chance in he|| of being elected. Why do you persist?
I hope Santa leaves me some tartar sauce in my stocking. It goes good with fish sticks. I hope he leaves me some Pop Rocks too.
We are having ham for Christmas.
I like turkey better.
🐠🐠🐠🐞🐞🐞🐝🐝🐝Gobble Gobble Gobble. I'm a crimmas turkey.
They won't barely let me post on the Just In blog. It's cause I am a pizza chef.
I'm patrick from the Just In blog. I sure make some good pizza. Dazzle is my girlfriend. Yep. We got a Trans Am like Mr Burt Reynolds. Yep
Patrick, don't you think Bradley Cooper looks like a weasel? A shifty, sneaky weasel? I drive a Camaro just like the one on Knight Rider. David Hasselhoff is my hero.
He sure does look like a weasel. I think he looks sneaky.
Nobody gets you.
You seem very dapper. Bradley Cooper is dapper. I too am a dapper person.
Screw you and A with your f <ken riddles! I'm done with the bull crap!
Bullcrap is cool. So are riddles. And F<ken.
Uh, it seems many are done with this bull crap.
What bull crap? Elaborate...
K to send messages?
Daughter not getting?
On the DL.
Omg & LOL. JK
Riddle me this, Caped Crusader: What has neither flesh, bone nor nail, yet has four fingers and a thumb?
Ok. I'm guessing my guess is correct and everything is kool and to continue with messages.
Either you are all on drugs, or you are looking like trolls. Careful troll buster doesn't make you disappear..
The word of the day is 'kool'
kool filter kings
I saw jake and I thought of jake, jake from state farm. .lol
K. I'm gone .. enjoy this day that was given to us jake from state farm.
Uh, how did you know I worked there? Where are the new blogs? Uh, I don't get this place.
Uh, stupid dress code at work.
ENOUGH with the farting, Jake! Sheeesh!
TY Kaptain Krunch for reassuring me that it was ok to send messages still. It was quite disturbing when the elf "A" told me that daughter might be getting messages that I sent to santa.
For discovering Krunchberries. Breakfast has never been the same since.
I wish I had some of those krunchberries you're talking about for breakfast. It's always a great start of ones day when you start it with kunchberries.
I heard he enjoys nibbling on his own poops.
After 4 margeritas!