Today's talk you might've missed:
- Clever as ever, "Veronica Mars" will make her movie debut on "Pi day," or "P.I." day: March 14, 2014. There is even a clip! [EW]
- We hope the burglars who broke into Keri Russell's NYC home early Wednesday while she was sleeping have since been able to get hold of a TV. Clearly they don't have one or they'd know that Russell stars on "The Americans" and is seriously scary when it comes to defense skills. (And yes, everyone in her home is fine and she sends her thanks to the police.)
- It took her a few months, but Zoe Saldana has finally admitted that she's a married woman. "I got married in England," she told Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday. "Can you top that?"
- Also in the newlywed club? Christian Slater. He tied the knot with an "impromptu ceremony" at a Florida courthouse on Monday. [People]
- You know how we know Netflix really loves us? (OK, and you too - we're all in this polyamorous thing together.) They're releasing the second season of "House of Cards" on February 14.
Jeez, it's been like a whole week since they posted the latest 'news' tidbit about Kimye. What gives? Someone is obviously slacking off here, either CNN or Kimye itself. Come on, people!
I very disappointed Zoe Salanda married some h0nky azz cr@cka. Whaddup? No homies good enough for you? You don't like felon convicts or unemployed lay on sofa watching sports or eighty IQ can't have a conversation? Are sports athletes too ego maniac for you?
Nice try, Sokman/n a m k o S.
please...she's as "black" as veronica mars anyway
However, i do adore her...yeah, why didnt you shack up with me?
Hi all! Not much to comment on tonight. Hope everyone is well.
@Juut, You cracked me up! Thanks for a good laugh!
I really know how to crack people up.wink wink
Indeed there is not much for me to poop on here tonight. Must have been a slow day in the entertainment news room. Oh well. More tu rds for me to use for stocking stuffers.
No. More. Poop. Jokes. Go. Away.