Maksim Chmerkovskiy on judging 'DWTS' and more news to note
November 18th, 2013

Maksim Chmerkovskiy on judging 'DWTS' and more news to note

The judged shall become the judge.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy makes his debut Monday night as a judge on "Dancing with the Stars," where he formerly appeared as a contestant. The dancer tells People "I have to be the person that I thought they should have been at the times I disagreed with their remarks." Should be interesting to see if he brings the fire he brought to the dance floor to the judges' table. [People]

• Emerson College is renaming its communication school the "Ron Burgundy School of Communication." But before you get all outraged over it being named for the "Anchorman," know that it is only for a day [LA Times]
  • Rihanna, Adele, Miley Cyrus and Dolly Parton, Lily Allen wants you all to know that you are the "b word." But she means that in the best possible way...we think [The Guardian]
  • Ai yi yi Eva Longoria's reported new man is muy caliente! [Us]
  • We wish we could share that hilarious "Breaking Bad" video with the alternative ending that went viral, but alas it's been pulled for copyright infringement. That's messed up, yo. [USA Today]

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Kimberly Snyder

When guys do the open mouthed smile like Maksim is doing here, it generally means they are gay. It's not a secret code or anything, it's just a mannerism that women and gay men tend to do when they smile.

November 19, 2013 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Paco

Tonight I'm having a mayonnaise sandwich on homemade bread, cheetos, snackpak chocolate pudding and 2 twix bars.

November 19, 2013 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. sheryl

Maks was useless as a judge. He literally brought nothing different to the table. Waste of time yesterday.

November 19, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. palintwit

I always encourage tea party patriots to eat as much Chick-fil-A as they want. And to order extra lard and drink it down with gravy.

November 19, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Arnfinn

i dag trollene er veldig rastløs

November 19, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. Peace ☮

That Maksim guy reminds me a little of the guy that has the show "fast n loud". (Gas monkey garage & now the bar/grill, too) I wonder if he rubs his hair all the time, too? (so annoying. Lol)

November 18, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi Triumph! I'm doing good. Had some wicked storms Sunday. I was lucky & didn't have any damage or lose my power. How's life treating you?

November 19, 2013 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |