Today's talk you might've missed:
- If you didn't like Mariah Carey's "Art of Letting Go," it might be because you heard the wrong version. The singer shared on Facebook Thursday that a brand new sound engineer accidentally uploaded the wrong mix of "Art of Letting Go" to Facebook on Monday. Take a listen to the properly mixed version of the single and see if you can hear the difference: [Mariah Carey's Facebook]
- Laura Prepon knows what you need: The actress isn't limiting her time on "Orange is the New Black" to just one episode. She'll officially be back for four during the second season. [Popdust]
- Miley Cyrus feels like she's "one of the biggest feminists in the world," because she "tells women not to be scared of anything." Agree or disagree?
- We don't know who or what got Jake Gyllenhaal riled on the set of his movie "Nightcrawler," but we do know the actor's fit of anger landed him in the hospital. Apparently he punched a mirror on set Wednesday and then needed to get stitches. [People]
- Prepare yourselves: Adam Levine might be named People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive next week. [GossipCop]