Today's talk you might've missed:
- To celebrate almost being 40, Leonardo DiCaprio invited Kanye West and 2 Chainz to perform at his 39th birthday party. Video evidence from the shindig is everything you want it to be: [TMZ]
- Angela Lansbury is so not into NBC's upcoming reboot of "Murder, She Wrote" with Octavia Spencer. "I think it's a mistake," the O.G. Jessica Fletcher has said. [TVGuide]
- Did someone put some sort of hex on Justin Bieber, or a pox on his house? As if things couldn't get any worse, he recently had to walk off stage during another concert, this time not because he was dodging flying water bottles but because he'd contracted food poisoning. No wonder his past two new releases have been called "Bad Day" and "All Bad."
- Perhaps what Bieber really needs is to sign up for Mariah Carey's class on "The Art of Letting Go":
- Drake may be on his "Worst Behaviour" in this new video, but his dad's adorable cameo helps keep the rapper on the right side:
OPINIONAMERICA.Net is my voice for change.
like a perfectly coiffed d0uchebag.
i cant stand beiber any more and my niece wont stop playing his stupid girl sounding music . posters and magazines geeze i hate it all im bout to set her beiber collection ablaze
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side.
Q: Why did the tea party patriot cross the road?
A: To get to Walmart for the big sale on size 34 floppy clown shoes.
Q: Why did the Palins cross the road?
A: To get run over by a Peterbilt. Splat !
To get to his job as cief product tester at the but1 p1ug factory.
Loved you in Critters 3, Leo. Sorry your career hasn't amounted to much since then. 🙁
I imagine that his butt hole is stupendous.
Who's? DiCaprio's, Kanye West's, Bieber's...please be more specific.
I imagine you're not Sokman, either. Lol, did he tick you off?
LOL! I know, right? The troll name takers are really lame.
No actually, both of my legs work just fine.
I generally prefer the troll name takers over the original name owners, who are mostly opinionated bigots.
Thanks. I think so too.