CMA Awards stunner? Miranda Lambert
November 8th, 2013

CMA Awards stunner? Miranda Lambert

Country star Miranda Lambert was the belle of the ball at the CMA Awards on Wednesday.

The singer stunned on the red carpet in a sparkling blue gown with a plunging neckline, showing off a toned physique she's put in hard work for.

Hey @CrutchCramp," Lambert tweeted to her personal trainer, Bill Crutchfield, on Thursday. "I got some compliments last night thanks to you! #love/haterelationship"

When asked about her fitness routine backstage at the CMAs, Lambert told press that she "just felt that I should get a little more healthy. ... like I needed to get ahead of the game."

Lambert will turn 30 on November 10, and she's heeding the advice of those who've told her that "it goes downhill from here."

"I just thought, maybe if I get ahead of it a little, I can kind of not have to work so hard later in life," she said. "I didn't give up a lot, really. Just Cheetos, mostly! I didn't give up drinking. I refused. Have you met my husband?" she joked.

Speaking of Lambert's husband, Blake Shelton, he also took notice of her sizzling appearance. The night of the awards ceremony, he announced to his Twitter followers, "My wife is so hot it's ridiculous..."

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. Hot Carl

She don't have a forehead, she has a FIVEhead!

November 15, 2013 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Münchherbox Syndrome

"My wife is so hot it's ridiculous..."
    seriously?

November 12, 2013 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  3. The almond is nice....

but its not the flutter I get from the m&m-

November 12, 2013 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  4. derp

Her head as almost as big and odd shaped as her rear end.

November 11, 2013 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Pat

To Brandy, I do go to AA. I feel great and healthy now that I know I have a disease. Hope they don't let it overcome them. But the only person that can make that happen is them. I can troll Any time I want.

November 9, 2013 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. M.A.P.

CMA Stunner? The toilet cleaner who probably had to burn his hands after scrubbing those texas chilli toilet bowls. The only stunning thing is that country music stills sells so much as to warrant its own awards show. As if every song hasn't already been written 100000 times. How many times can you strum G, C, D, G chords and whine about being a straight white male.

November 9, 2013 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Rock

That's just rediculous...sometimes they play in A minor and E and sing about beer and empty pickup truck fuel tanks

November 12, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Meat Grissle

Hot no ?????

November 9, 2013 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. Pat

Both need to go to AA. It works

November 8, 2013 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brandy

Pat maybe you need to go to AA and to church instead of trolling on here !

November 9, 2013 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol

November 9, 2013 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • alucarD

I went to church once...it sucks. Some nutjob in a robe who recently molested small kids telling me that I'm the bad guy when he's the one with his dna stream up the altar boy's backside.

November 12, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. runningonwall

Reblogged this on runningonwall and commented:
    I love Miranda and Blake is pretty awesome too.

November 8, 2013 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • maria

Ha ! like they care that you love them....I don't understand people loving this actors and singers..do they do something nice to you ? that makes you love them? people are making they just millionaires and they don't give a dam about you. guys ,seriously! that you love their music is another story, but love them? why?

November 10, 2013 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |