Today's talk you might've missed:
- Katy Perry's "Prism" didn't get the greatest reviews, but it did kill it in sales this week. The latest from KatyCat sold 268,000 copies, and debuted at No. 1 this week. [Billboard]
- Daniel Radcliffe's mission to get as far away from Harry Potter as possible is still in full operation. The actor has signed up to Olympic athlete Sebastian Coe in a new drama. [BBC]
- As if we needed any more proof that TV is the freshly crowned entertainment king, director Steve McQueen - who led this year's virtual shoo-in for awards season, "12 Years A Slave" - has landed his first small screen project with HBO. [Deadline]
- Kerry Washington can hide life-changing news - like, perhaps a pregnancy, for example - but she can't hide the fact that she's funny. It's all over the place in these promos for "Saturday Night Live":
- This might explain why Gaga was spotted wearing all-black in London on Wednesday. The pop star shared on Twitter that her family's dog has died.