October 21st, 2013
06:30 PM ET
- Maybe Rashida Jones is trying to get her own "The Soup"-esque recap show. The "Parks and Recreation" actress summed up last week's Hollywood news in a few eyebrow-raising tweets. She doesn't name names, but she does call them. [Rashida Jones' Twitter]
- Speaking of "Parks and Recreation," NBC has made some quiet adjustments to its calendar. "Community" is officially returning in January, but "Parks and Rec" has been put on hold until November 14, while new shows "Ironside" and "Welcome to the Family" are gone for good.
- For some reason, Johnny Depp has decided to give blond hair a whirl. We're going to blame it on Kim Kardashian, since ... [E!]
- Today is the bottle blonde's 33rd birthday! And in honor of her birthday suit, you can read all about how she's dropped weight since the birth of her daughter, North. (Nope, it actually doesn't include a lot of exercise - or so Kimmy says.) [People]
- If those changes have left you heartbroken, lift your spirits with this major dose of cute brought to you by Neil Patrick Harris, his partner David Burtka, and their super-adorable kids Gideon and Harper
Our daily cheat-sheet for breaking celebrity news, Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions.