Sandra Bullock and son Louis are looking skeletal
October 21st, 2013

Sandra Bullock and son Louis are looking skeletal

Halloween came early for Sandra Bullock and her son Louis over the weekend.

The 49-year-old actress slipped into character as a ghoulish skeleton dressed in a gown to match her three-year-old son's spiffy skeleton costume.

Bullock also wore a face full of makeup - and not the glamorous kind - to pull off her horrific look, while her son had a pair of detachable wings.

According to Us Weekly, the single mom got into the scary spirit on Saturday to escort Louis to a Halloween party in Los Angeles.

Although the tyke probably picked up on the suspicious amount of cameras trailing after him and his mom, Bullock's told CNN previously that her little one "has no idea" just how famous she is.

"I'm simply the mom who makes the lunch, drives to school, finds where the toys are, washes the clothes, and I'm here to play," Bullock said. "And that's all I should be."

Filed under: Celebrities • Sandra Bullock

1. Nora

Actually, she is dressed as a "Catrina", the mexican icon of day of the dead.

November 12, 2013 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Get the lie---that's all we have too do.

done.

November 10, 2013 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  3. Get the Hack. Daz It

Thanks

November 10, 2013 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  4. Pete

I might be wrong but she strikes me as one of a small decent people group in Hollywood.

November 10, 2013 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  5. wuzzup

II like Paltrow's work. btw,was I the only person who enjoyed, "Bounce" with Ben Affleck?

With that said, all the photoshoots, cover work and paparazzi she deals with, I can honestly say, I'm glad I don't live her llife...Sure, the money's great but what a sham.

November 7, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sarah

As CNN is fond of saying lately, "this is a good thing"

November 4, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  7. lulany

I guess it must be nearly impossible to trick or treat when you're the child of a celebrity. Unless you can go with someone else or your parents somehow discreetly manage to dress up in a way not to be recognized but even that would probably be hard to pull off with the paparazzi constantly following them around.

November 2, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. sandrabimbo46

Filed for hallloween..

November 2, 2013 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  9. bribing funds...refer to last years blogs

Thanks.

November 2, 2013 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  10. MPA

Son? Oh he's adopted. I was going to say I didn't know she was in an interracial relationship. Not that there is anything wrong, just surprised me.

October 31, 2013 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jon

@ bubba rydel – if you consider CNN to be "dumbing down America" and "serving as a mouthpiece for the left", then why are you here reading the stores? It would appear you have already been "dumbed" down by hoax news errr I mean fox news.

October 31, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  12. oh please

this is classic CNN bs.....they make you click on the link thnking, omg, what is wrong with her and her kid, theyre skeletal.....and then you find its just costumes
    VERY MANIPULATIVE REPORTING
    CNN Used to BE SOMETHING then all its players left, Like Bill Hemmer etc etc, CNN is a joke now

October 29, 2013 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • bubba rydel

I agree. If CNN isn't busy dumbing down America, then it's serving as a mouthpiece for the left.

October 30, 2013 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Kare

Bill Hemmer...LOL...the guy who went to Fox? Of course you would name him. This is what's called a puff piece,nothing more, simply entertaining among far too much pain and devistation in the world. Give it a rest.

November 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. khire talley

@jakeforest , you a lame dude . hating on somebody wow .

October 23, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Bobbi

I love Sandra Bullock. I think she has a heart of gold...which in the world of acting is not visible very often. Usually the Hollywood lucky people try to tell us how to spend our money and who to vote for according to their morals....which in their territory is absent. The fact that she has a black son is her choice and I applaud her because first of all, he is a human being. I don't see color.

October 22, 2013 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Billyjean

Bobbi, you took the words out of my mouth, love Sandra, she is down to earth, and have a beautiful heart...

November 2, 2013 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  15. Peace ☮

Love it when adults get in on the Halloween fun. Good for her!

October 21, 2013 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |