Today's news you might've missed:
- Liam Hemsworth has been spotted curiously smooching a young woman who is definitely not Miley Cyrus. But at least she maybe got to keep the reportedly pricey engagement ring. [NYDN]
- And even if she didn't, she can console herself with her first No. 1 single. "Wrecking Ball" is now at the top of the Billboard Hot 100.
- As awesome as it would be to be known as Kate Rocknroll, Kate Winslet isn't going to take her husband's last name. "I've never changed my name to anything, so I didn't see a reason to start now." [Telegraph]
- In case you were already planning what to get as a baby gift, stop shopping for Jennifer Aniston. Her rep says she's not pregnant, despite reports to the contrary. [Gossip Cop]
- Need more proof that the Kardashians aren't like the rest of us? Christmas comes early at their house just so they can film a holiday-themed episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." [Hello!]
- In Gwyneth Paltrow's world, the state of her pubic hair is a familial discussion. Apparently her brother-in-law is quite worried that her love of a "'70s vibe" down below is going to start a trend: