- We're not sure how we're supposed to Watch the Throne if Jay-Z and Kanye West are headed in two separate directions. Both artists announced separate tours within hours of each other today - Ye first with his "Yeezus" tour reveal, which will include Kendrick Lamar, and Jay second with his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" roll-out. We wish they would've included a note on how fans should take this - are our hip-hop parents fighting? [RS/RS]
- Terribly sad news: Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa have reportedly suffered a late-term miscarriage. [RaddestMom.com]
- Someone should tell Ariana Grande that she can't actually be the '90s version of Mariah Carey, no matter how breathy her voice or cropped her top. Those of us who are old enough to remember aren't fooled. [MTV]
- Piper Perabo has no need to be covert about her romance with director/producer Stephen Kay: The two "Covert Affairs" co-workers are now engaged. [People]
- Of the 13 songs on Katy Perry's new album "Prism" - the cover art for which she debuted today - we'd be lying if we said we weren't most excited for "Double Rainbow." [Billboard]
- We're curious if Coldplay actually saw "The Hunger Games" before writing a song for its sequel, "Catching Fire." This is a little low-tempo for all of the killing going on.