Alec Baldwin gets a talk show, and more news to note
September 5th, 2013

Alec Baldwin gets a talk show, and more news to note

Today's news you might've missed:

• Listen up, baby Carmen Baldwin: Daddy's got a brand new show. MSNBC has bestowed actor Alec Baldwin with his very own primetime talk show that'll air on Friday nights starting in October. [NYT]
  • Lamar Odom has checked himself into rehab ... unless he hasn't. No one seems to really know for sure, including his wife, Khloe Kardashian. [LAT/TMZ]
  • Another Oscar is on the way for Angelina Jolie: The star, along with Steve Martin and Angela Lansbury, will receive honorary statues at the next Oscars ceremony. [GossipCop]
  • Mila Kunis is wearing a suspiciously expensive ring on her "I'm taken" finger, and rumor has it she and boyfriend Ashton Kutcher "may have some exciting news to share." [People]
  • Katy Perry goes full-out "Jungle Jane" on us with the music video for "Roar" - and are we the only ones having Russell Brand flashbacks after the ill-timed photography in the first few scenes?

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8?feature=player_embedded&w=450&h=360%5D

Filed under: While you were working

1. sue

most people have left the site and more are leaving-people are way too busy and have other things too tend too

September 8, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Alec

is way too hot

September 8, 2013 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  3. Peace ☮

Alec Baldwin's getting his own talk show? Oh please! We'll see how long that last.
    How can Khloe K not know what her man is up to? Especially something like that.
    Angelina Jolie is gonna receive an honorary statue, I wonder if it will have a leg sticking out of it?
    MAP, Cyber thugs...?

September 7, 2013 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sam Smith

I don't understand how this THUG, hot tempered guy gets the support of the American people. I guess the reason is why they support Ashad in Syria. They love his aggression.

September 7, 2013 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. Flagrante Delicto

Baldwin will feel right at home with the rest of the MSNBeCiles!!

September 6, 2013 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. This is to MAP

I'm going to only post this message to you once, seeing you are on every thread crying on how bad we are to you. The purpose of this blog (as stated by CNN) is to post on the topic, with the exception of wyww, or whatever they are calling this one now. We were allowed to chat on this one, but to restrict chatting on the other ones. Again, posting on topic. You don't seem to understand that they do have some rules to this blog. We seem to have driven the point home to you that we are sick of your poop comments, because they have nothing to do with the topics on hand, and frankly, they were quite disgusting to read thread after thread. Not once in the years I have been reading this blog, have I seen any topic about poop. You seem like an intelligent human being when you are actually posting a real comment, but the other ones were disgusting, and have no place on an adult blog. I'm sure if that is your hearts desire, then there must be some blog out there with you in mind. I'm surprised you seem so hurt that we didn't appreciate your comments. Is that the way everyone around you talks? Is so, maybe time to find some new friends. We appreciate the fact that you seem to have put an effort in today, but your constant whining about how cruel we were to you will be the next thing we go after. Grow up and just post. Again, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is in character. He was on Conan, I believe. His tag line was 'for me to poop on". Get it, in character. Alverez, throws a one liner. Not that I enjoy his comments, but he doesn't go on and on like you do. We are sorry we hurt your little feelings, but enough was enough. Again, you seem like a reasonably intelligent person. Do you understand now?

September 6, 2013 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Yes I understand. And my feelings aren't "little".

September 6, 2013 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I'm sure you have no idea how it feels to be ganged up on like that , is all i'm saying. It was harsh.

September 6, 2013 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Everyone tried to tell you before, but you didn't get it, then you took it too far. We, as adults, come here to comment and read the funny comments. Your poop comments were neither one. You sounded more like a little kid crying for attention, then an adult posting a comment. We are sorry we hurt your feelings, but sometimes it takes that to get our point across. You now know our feelings, and I think the message was received. Just post, nobody is mad, just leave the poop humor to yourself. And one more thing, if you think you are the only one on this blog that has been ganged up on, then you really haven't been around here for very long.

September 6, 2013 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

Message received, although it took personal insults to achieve it. I never see anyone ganging up on the rac-ist, se-xist or ho-mo-phobic posts put up daily, it's funny what some people decide to get offended about.

September 6, 2013 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • !

Okay vixen drop it, he got the message. Your upside down exclamation point gave you away. lmao

September 6, 2013 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Måd

Considering the funky state of the Marquee(hacker trolls/ruskie dating spam/etc) the poo comments don't really bother me. Never really found them funny but such is life.

September 6, 2013 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen @8:43 a.m.

Sorry sweetie, I don't post in black. Maybe it's Get a Room. Just say¡ng 🙂

September 6, 2013 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

I had an urge to post a comment on THAT subject matter and I stopped myself beforehand. You should be proud.

September 8, 2013 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
    • @MAP

What subject matter?

September 8, 2013 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • n the troll is

@ vixen if u dont post in black why did u post in black In the 'm and m' thread

September 9, 2013 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. M machine

alec is HOT

September 6, 2013 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. M.A.P.

I imagie that Mr Baldwin's talk show will be awkward at first. Is he funny? I have only seen him doing mediocore humor and drama. Should be interesting to see.

**I hope this post didn't offend any delicate eyes and minds.

September 6, 2013 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |