Today's news you might've missed:
- Vin Diesel is reportedly on the fast track to join another franchise, and one that will have absolutely nothing to do with being "fast" nor "furious." The actor is in talks to portray Groot in Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy." [Deadline]
- If you're interested in seeing Justin Bieber stark-naked and playing the guitar for his grandmother, then these photos are for you. [TMZ]
- "The Big Bang Theory" is a fan favorite comedy, but it brings Steve Wozniak to tears because it reminds him of his relationship struggles. "I really, totally empathize with all the [characters] that have relationship problems ... There are parts where I cry." [VF]
- Not sure we consider the dance Harry Styles did at last night's Teen Choice Awards "twerking," but we still find this gif of his moves entertaining. [Us Weekly]
- Oprah Winfrey's interview with Lindsay Lohan is premiering on August 18, and the newest promo promises that this'll be uncomfortable to watch:
Good eve all! Click on the TMZ link about Justin Bieber. Lmao, some of those people know way too much about that kid! (their comments)
Hey Triumph! I thought for sure they would be pix of him as a little (littler than now...lol) kid & his Gma. Boy was I wrong! Ack! We had to look, didnt we?
Oh yeah, any "duck luck", yet? Lol!
No luck with the ducks yet. Give me time. I see them out on the lake here often lol. I had to click the link and find out why because if those pics are a sign of inbreeding that could explain so much of what is wrong with him lol.
Haha! I would've clicked on it too but TMZ is blocked from my computer. Stoopid tu-d that kid Bieber. I can't wait for his popularity and looks to fade, that's the joy of watching young ignorant famous kids grow up – they all turn psycho when they are no longer no. 1 (remember Britney?). Why oh why?
It's all relative. Since you are a "Belieber" then you are too blinded to see what is coming for him.
Good morning everybody! Yeah, you made me look, too. The Biebs went from a little boy body from 11/12 to a more bulked up kid. Must have really wanted to change that image of his. Sorry to say, it really isn't working, unless you are a teenage girl or guy, (I would assume the guys like it, too, if they are a fan). My question would be, who was taking the pictures? Is the whole family a little weird or what?
Triumph, You live close to a lake? Fish much? I like fishing! What kind do ya catch, if ya go?