Today's news you might've missed:
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth made the rare joint red carpet appearance at Thursday's "Paranoia" premiere, but that wasn't enough to silence the rumors that there's trouble brewing in their relationship. To some onlookers, they "acted like strangers." [Us Weekly]
- With Kim Kardashian still in hiding, the spotlight has turned to her sister Kourtney. The eldest Kardashian is fighting claims that her partner Scott Disick isn't the father of her son, Mason. [TMZ]
- Ashley Tisdale is taken! The actress is now engaged to musician Christopher French. [Life & Style]
- Rumor has it Lindsay Lohan was spotted partying with The Wanted at a Los Angeles hotel on Thursday - and the fun supposedly didn't end until 7 a.m. Lohan's rep "highly doubts" the reports are true. [Page Six]
- "Now You See" .... yet another sequel added to the calendar. After the ensemble magic movie "Now You See Me" performed against expectations earlier this summer, Lionsgate is plotting a round two. [Vulture]
- Three years after "The Hills" ended, MTV decided to reveal the other way the not-so-real reality show could have ended:
Triumph, I've said it before, I'll say it again...You're a good man. Lol!
Lol, guess I didn't hit reply. I think another cup of coffee is in order. 🙂
Woke up this morning and someone had written "SMEARED LINES" on the wall with their feces. Smeared Lines no.1 on the hot 100 charts. Looks like M.A.P. has a hit!
One day, when you least expect it, I'm gonna slip a wet tu-rd into your handbag. Then when you go to grab your tampons, you will feel something warm and slimy in there and you will probably scream.
MY HUSBAND NEVER WIPES
.....the tears from your eyes?
OH MY GOD, I NEED A BIG DICK RAMMING MY BUTT HOLE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CAN'T GET THIS TUR D OUT!!
de still doing the boogaloo....
nice too see a healthy couple
I once thought I heard a duck being choked. Turned out it was just Miley Cyrus singing.
Hey Triumph! A choking duck would sound better. 🙂
Hey Peace. You're right my bad. I didn't mean to insult choking ducks everywhere. I shall make it up to the next duck I see by giving it a shampoop lol.