Today's news you might've missed:
- "Glee" is going to push ahead in Cory Monteith's absence with a sixth season, but it will also likely be the show's last. [THR]
- If you have yet to pause your online life to listen to Drake's new single "All Me" - complete with cameos from Aziz Ansari, 2 Chainz and Big Sean - we really have to insist you do so now. [MTV]
- A former "American Idol" contestant and a former girlfriend of Simon Cowell's both think he'll be a great father, and obviously they would be the people most in the know. Lauren Silverman, if you're truly carrying his kid, you've got nothing to worry about, girl. [E!/Hollywood Life]
- Justin Bieber punished a fan for throwing stuff on stage by taking the fan's phone and shoving it down his pants. (Or was that supposed to be a reward? The screams of elation in this video are confusing.)
- Here's a bit of positive Bieber news (for once): The singer's single "Baby" is now certified Diamond as the top-selling digital single ever. [EW]
- Perhaps the funniest headline we've read today: "BBC Apologizes For Airing Photo of Prince William With Penis Drawn on Head" [GossipCop]
This show should have ended after the first episode.
Carmen Electra & Simon Cowell dated? (According to the link) I never would have thought he was her type. Well they didn't last, so I guess that says something.
That can't be true. Simon is g@y.
Anyone who has a lot of money seems to be Carmen Electra's type.