Today's news you might've missed:
- Is there anything cuter than a boy band cuddling with giant pandas? The members of the Backstreet Boys got to hold them while visiting China's Giant Panda Breeding Research Institute in Chengdu. They should really be more careful the next time they decide to hang out with adorable animals - they might melt the Internet!
- How's this for a fun Rihanna fact: Out of the singer's seven studio releases, only one didn't sell more than a million. The 25-year-old just notched her sixth platinum album this week with her latest release, "Unapologetic." [Billboard]
- Justin Timberlake entered a spelling bee too once upon a time - but the word "wharf" took him down. [Page Six]
- Whatever is going on between Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, Cyrus has made one thing very clear: She's still rocking her ring. [People]
- Jeff Probst on that one time he went on his first and last date with Katie Couric: "What I remember most about the date is how nervous I was and how little I offered to the conversation. It was like I forgot how to go on a date." Ouch! [Us Weekly]