Today's news you might've missed:
- Emma Stone has opened up about her mother's 2008 breast cancer diagnosis. "I was oddly stoic," Stone recalled Tuesday. "But it was terrifying." [People]
- Vampire Weekend has another No. 1 album with "Modern Vampires of the City" - their second chart-topper in a row. [RS]
- Rumer Willis is a "Pretty Little Liar" - or she will be, as the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis has signed up for a guest role on the ABC Family series. [EW]
- Another Hollywood legacy, Emma Roberts (a.k.a., the niece of Julia Roberts), has also landed a spot on a TV series full of intrigue. The young star has been added to the cast of "American Horror Story: Coven." [TVLine]
- Everyone was clamoring for a "Friends" reunion, so Ellen DeGeneres (sort of) made it happen. (Note to selves: Ellen DeGeneres makes things happen.) On her show Wednesday, DeGeneres rounded up Matthew Perry, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox for a bit of fun. What were Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer so busy doing that they couldn't play along? We'd like to know that, too. [Ellen]
- Justin Bieber has been getting it from all sides, lately. Jon Bon Jovi is the latest to reportedly speak negatively of the young pop star, telling the London Evening Standard of Bieber's recent tardiness: "Do it once, you can be forgiven. Do it enough times and shame on you. ... It’s really not cool — you’re an a*****e. Go to f***in’ work!” [The London Evening Standard]
- Kim Kardashian's baby shower invites were fittingly over-the-top. The reality star sent out music boxes that featured a ballerina spinning to the lullaby version of dad-to-be Kanye West's "Hey Mama." If you decide to crash the June 2 fete, make sure your outfit is "garden chic." [TMZ]
I was just reading about the new cast for American Horror Story. They have quite a line up of stars. I was glad to see that Jessica Lange will be back for season 3. I think she really makes this show. Really looking forward to it's return to tv. Howdy to all my buds! It's almost weekend. Anyone got some good plans? Have a great day all!
Hey BV! How ya doing? New job keeping you busy? Got any big doings planned for this weekend? Glad to see you back.
Emma Stone, six pounds of butter, a bottle of single malt and a half filled waterbed.
Your mom liked it.
WHO THE EFF CARES.....good day
After years of exhaustive studies, meteorologists are in agreement that the following events are related:
A. The location where a tornado initially touches down.
B. The path that the tornado takes.
C. The number of Chick-fil-A's and trailer parks along that path.
D. The high percentage of teabaggers in those trailer parks.
God hates trailer parks.
… Unbelievable....Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ ~~InterràcìalFìshes.Çoм ~~ ~ ~~A Serious interracial dating forr black & white single sseeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.