Today's news you might've missed:
- Psy's new music video, "Gentleman," easily broke YouTube's record for the most views in a single day. The artist racked up 18.9 million views - yes, really - in less than 24 hours. [Billboard]
- Jodie Sweetin is actually Mrs. Morty Coyle, and she has been for a while. The "Full House" actress wed her fiance in a private Beverly Hills wedding in March 2012. [People]
- Jamie Foxx is unrecognizable - and fantastically creepy - in these promo shots of him as Electro for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2." [Celebuzz]
- When not modeling bikinis for H&M, Mrs. Carter is busy slipping into sparkly "nipple" bodysuits, apparently, for her world tour. [MTV]
- Presumably to get away from all those pestering him about his underwear, Jon Hamm headed to "Sesame Street," where he could chill out from all the gossip and chat with Elmo about sculpture:
I like Psy. Dude's funny, & has no problem admitting he's milking his 15 minutes for all its worth. I pre-ordered Triumph's cover of the William Tell Overturd on Itunes today. Cant wait, I need a new ringtone 🙂
Hey Sokman! Great minds think alike, I pre-ordered mine, too! (lmao)
its fine...good fun song...me drooms
Fart. Poop. Splash. Flush.
that's what u think
Been quiet last couple days. Did everyone get run off by a bunch of cupcakes?
Lol..no. I went to bed at 9:30 last night. I was so tired. I never go to bed that early. I checked in before I did thou, but nobody posted. Have a nice day.
Sorry it's my fault things got quiet. I sharted out Beethoven's 9th symphony and left everyone speechless.
took a nap and went out later....you overheard conversations saying i do that... just like you over heard the last 2 conversations this morning
Good morning all! Sokman, BV, & Triumph how are you all today? I think I was just too "pooped" to comment last night. So, did anyone watch Defiance on Monday night? If so, what did you think? I don't get this "Psy" thing, either. First off, what's with the MC Hammer pants? Didn't those die in the 80's? Are those like those Duluth Trading "ball room" pants that I keep seeing advertised on tv? So guys, you interested in a pair? lol... Have a great day everybody!
@ Triumph: You do leave me speechless with some of your comments.lol
@Sadie: No, I didn't watched Defiance. Is that a new show? What is it about?
Morning, BV! It is on Monday nights on the SYFY channel. It's about the earth after an alien invasion, set in St. Louis, of all places. Set int the year 2046, various alien races try to maintain the fragile peace on earth. (taken from their description). I think it might be a good series, if you like syfy. They are reshowing it tonight at 1:00 am if you are interested. Good day to ya!
It all depends. Actually, I watched a little of it; it already started so, I didn't know what was going on. I went to bed soon after. Have a good day as well.