Today's news you might've missed:
- While Jon Bon Jovi put his New York City duplex up for sale to the tune of $42 million, Richie Sambora has dropped out of the Bon Jovi tour because of "personal issues." [ABC News/NYDN]
- Amanda Bynes celebrated her 27th birthday with the Internet scratching its collective head over her antics, which apparently now include the possibility of an Amanda Bynes impostor. [E!/TooFab]
- Will "Glee" soon be writing around another cast member's personal life? There's a new report that Heather Morris - a.k.a. the show's dead-ringer for Britney Spears - is expecting her first child. [Us Weekly]
- With all the shuffling that's going on at NBC right now, we sort of forgot that Melissa McCarthy's hosting "Saturday Night Live" this weekend. Thankfully, this promo was here to remind us: [New York Magazine's Vulture]
- If that isn't uplifting enough, then this clip of Bob Costas rapping Ludacris - really! It's fantastic, we promise - will do the trick.
- And when you're done, you can wonder aloud how we got to the point that we now have teasers for the teaser to the movie trailer: