Today's news you might've missed:
- The countdown can now kick off in earnest for "Arrested Development's" return on Netflix, because we now have a premiere month. (No, not a date, but we'll take what we can get.) Fourth season and 14 episodes are coming in May! [Netflix's Twitter]
- Bethenny Frankel's appearance on "Ellen" brought out the waterworks. "I've kind of had the best worst year ever," the newly separated reality star said. [E!]
- "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham waxed and plucked her 3-year-old daughter's brows because she feared that her daughter would be subjected to bullying. Sigh. [ABC News]
- "30 Rock" is going to say good-bye with the company of old friends. Both Will Arnett and Salma Hayek will be back before the comedy leaves the air - Arnett tomorrow night, and Hayek for the big farewell itself. [NBC/Vulture]
- Did you miss Kimmel's "Celebs read mean tweets" segment last night? If so - or if you just want to relive the laughs - you're welcome:
did everyone go?
None of the teen moms I've seen are good enough parents to deserve children.
end of august and has not left ... they are a poor cast and do not act well.
i want the cast away from me...they are harassing the actor.
you do not care for anyone...i try to have hope but it appears you told witchface we were together once...
why? it was 20 minutes a day for eggs on a roll...your gay anyway so why would i go to a gay guy for x.
this is the worst day...these bloggers are so messed up....how could you do that...if you did it...and you went
as far as putting madonna through this? jon-if your there i'm out..total nutjobs...
i want this desperado disgusting woman away from my familly....now...do this to her she would eff up your life..
do whatever you have to do...i want her out..conf call in 5 minutes.
throw her in the garbage...nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww–this project is over for me.
i want her outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
OK THAT MAN NEEDS TO SIT ON MY FACE. I LOVE SMELLING DIRTY DRAWERS. LOTS OF BROWN STREAKS.