Today's news you might have missed:
- No doubt "Les Miserables" is a sad film (translate the title for goodness sake), but Adam Lambert thinks the singing by the stars was REALLY sad. He took to Twitter to give his review in which he found the movie to be "Visually impressive w/ great Emotional performances. But the score suffered massively with great actors PRETENDING to be singers." Le ouch. [Adam Lambert's Twitter]
- Jenny McCarthy wants your help in deciding who she should smooch the New Year in with. She's taking suggestions from fans on who to lock lips with when the clock strikes midnight. Anyone, anyone? [People]
- Way to make the play Zach Gilford! The "Friday Night Lights" star has married his longtime girlfriend, Kiele Sanchez. [THR]
- Oh baby baby, Britney Spears says she's hard at work on some new tunes. The "X Factor" judge has confirmed that she is at work on her eighth studio album. She might have more time for that if the rumors of her leaving the show are true. Just saying. [MTV]
- Green Day has announced their tour dates. According to a press release the group will kick off shows in Chicago in March and frontman Billy Joe Armstrong wants to thank everyone for all of the support as he's sought treatment for an unspecified substance abuse problem.