Today's news you might've missed:
- February 16, 2013 will be Bey-Day, as that's when HBO will air a new, "intimate" feature-length documentary on Beyonce that promises "raw, unprecedented access" to the superstar mom.
- Lindsay Lohan's publicly flogged Lifetime TV movie "Liz & Dick" brought in 3.5 million viewers, making it the fourth most-watched original movie premiere on an ad-supported cable network behind Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias," "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story."
- But LiLo does have Charlie Sheen in her corner. Her "Scary Movie 5" co-star reportedly handed Lohan a $100,000 check to pay for a tax bill. [TMZ]
- "Sherlock" fans, you may have to watch CBS' "Elementary" for a while longer to get your Holmes fix. The BBC/PBS "Sherlock" may not return until 2014. [EW]
- Kim Zolciak's parted ways with "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" over what a source has claimed was a "total blowout with production." [Us Weekly]
- Halle Berry's reportedly seeking an emergency restraining order against her ex-boyfriend and the father of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla, after the Thanksgiving Day Throwdown heard 'round Hollywood. [E!]
- Had a rough one? This music video of Cee-Lo Green and The Muppets should turn it right around: