Today's news you might've missed:
- We’re not yet sure who’ll be named People’s 2012 Sexiest Man Alive, but we do know that James Van Der Beek’s “Don't Trust the B-- in Apt. 23” character (he plays a fictional version of himself) will lobby for the title on the ABC sitcom’s November 13 episode. [People]
- The weekend is only just beginning for most folks and “Skyfall” has already earned $4.6 million at the box office. Add that to the more than $320 million the 23rd James Bond film has already grossed overseas and you’ve got … a lot of money. [THR]
- The CW’s “Beauty and the Beast” is the latest freshman drama to get a full-season pickup. Still no word on the fate of “Emily Owens M.D.” [EW]
- In Chas Newkey-Burden’s “Adele: The Biography,” the singer-songwriter talks about everything from her upbringing to the ex-boyfriend that inspired “21.” Regarding her body, Adele says, “I would only lose weight if it affected my health or sex life, which it doesn't.” [USA Today]
- You’ll have to wait until next year to see the “wolf pack” back in action in “The Hangover Part III.” To tide you over, director Todd Phillips is offering a glimpse of the cast on set. [EW]
- The full-length trailer for Brad Pitt’s zombie drama, “World War Z,” is finally here:
If you're going to mock Christianity at least make it believable... calling people losers isn't exactly the Christian thing to do.
Pray for Yourself...you tell those bloggers...
Actually there's a guy that stands in Oxford circus in London with a megaphone who claims to be christian but follows people around screaming into the megaphone that they are losers for not being in church. Despite one of the central teachings of Christianity being about not judging others, it seems to me that Christians spend a lot of time doing exactly that.
check the other 6 "compootrs" for comparison
Wow… My best friend Abigale has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire shortly after they met on~~~ RίċhWoo.c0m~~~ 6 months ago. This is a dating site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc….Maybe you can take a try
Who the heck is watching tv 24 hours a day unless its the history channel or the news...oh wait i'm staying home to watch the reunion of the munsters tonight. lord.
That big dude, Herman, was cool. I'll have to find a TV guide and record it. Thanx.
Can't find it, must be I don't get it. What time and channel? My guide is usually wrong.
herman was the only nice one in the show.
i don't need a computer audience, i recently performed for hundreds people and have a family have a decent guy around me.
the last last last last priority unless its work related is the computer.
I love to see a man with a face shadow ... drives me nuts!
This guy is amazing...
Some men become gay because of they could be born that way, have evil women around them...there are many reasons.
He is just too adorable to be gay...no way
you so smarter then spys.
copy, compare and file.
I just came back to see if the blog had changed. Man, the trolling is worse than ever before. How old are you morons? No wonder nobody posts anymore. Who wants to read this garbage?
I like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here frequently. I am quite sure I'll be told many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!
WE SPEAK TO WHOEVER WE WANT TO SPEAK TOO MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFICALLY STOP HIM TODAY AND SAY HI-
WE SAY HELLO TO OUR OWNERS...AND WE ALWAYS WILL..I TALK TO MY OWNERS EVERY WEEK BECAUSE
THEY BUY TICKETS FROM ME...AND WE GO VISIT THEM AND BUY STUFF FROM THEM ALSO.....
SAY HELLO TO YOU 0WNERS
say hi what's new owner...you can talk to him every darn day if you want....you don't have to as her permission to talk
to you gracious owner....keep movings....
nice weather we are having, see you bye have a good day....MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS....
pass by honk you horn, say good morning, nice to see you...don't tell her a darn thing he can speak to whoever he wants...
Van Der Beek is to ugly to be considered s#xy yuck.
We work to help GAY people to regulate themselves.