Today's news you might've missed:
- Lindsay Lohan's tweets have been weird, lately, right? Well, it seems that the talk about how Hitler tied his shoes was the work of a hacker, but the tweets about Superstorm Sandy - "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace" - appears to have been all Lohan as she did not delete it. [Lindsay Lohan's Twitter]
- Uh-oh: Is there trouble in engaged paradise for Steven Tyler and fiancee Erin Brady? We hope not - we really wanted to see what band would play at an Aerosmith wedding. [Page Six]
- Oh, what could've been! Ben Affleck wanted to direct episodes for "Homeland," which, judging from his last two directorial successes, probably would've been pretty boss. But, since his wife Jennifer Garner was working at the time, he had to stand down. Affleck isn't blaming his spouse, but it sounds like a few "Homeland" fans are ... [Us Weekly]
- We love how all Entertainment Weekly had to do to entice us to view a new "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" teaser was give us a photo of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart with the headline, "Bedtime?" We're betting that you, too, are that easy. Video at the link! [EW]
- Psy just keeps on giving! Wherein "Glee" meets "Gangnam Style":
Lindsay Lohan may be weird but I think she has the most bizarre fashion sense. Yes, almost that of Lady Gaga's. She has worn a number of the shoes listed on : http://www.top10thingsblog.com/2012/11/01/top-10-weird-shoes/ which just proves she has a taste for weird fashion.
is a decent actress so bad she functions on dysfunction
who sample thanks
are we able to control change times and dates in blogging....
Reblogged this on Bag Lady Boutique.
...we really wanted to see what band would play at an Aerosmith wedding... Sadly, that is probably the single best line ever printed by CNN on this blog. Kudos, the comment not only made me chuckle, but then I actually sat back & thought about it. Who the h€ll WOULD play at Steven Tyler's wedding? I decided David Bowie and/or Billy Idol. Metallica would, but only if they got to retain merchandising rights on the video, sellout besterds.
Happy Halloween to you too ! We hope it will be the best !
That's the scariest mask I've seen in a long time. I was so frightened, that I'm still shaking. Scared me to death! Then I realized, that it was really just Lilo. Happy Halloween everybody!
Lilo has a hurricane Sally blowing between her legs!