Today's news you might've missed:
- It’s a good thing some of the stars on NBC’s “Up All Night” have experience in font of live studio audiences. The sitcom is making the switch to a multicamera format. [EW]
- Think Emma Roberts asked Aunt Julia for help with her Halloween costume this year? The actress dressed up as “Pretty Woman’s” Vivian Ward, the role Julia Roberts brought to life in 1990. [People]
- Are you messing with us, Conan? The late night host tweeted, “Here's the 1st official photo from the new ‘Arrested Development’ on @Netflix. Spoiler alert: I'm an amazing actor.” [Twitter]
- Per Judd Apatow’s request, a new version of Wilco’s “I Got You (At the End of the Century)” will play as the credits roll after “This is 40,” due out on December 21. [THR]
- Nicki Minaj might have had Sleeping Beauty on the brain when it came time to map out her “Va Va Voom” music video. We’re not sure if we’re more excited by her handsome prince or her majestic unicorns:
Thanks,I haven't been on this site in a long time and didn't recognize any of these names.
i want to be like you man...
what a lovely woman and smart too...
who is this woman -
What blog did the cool kids go too?Because Marquee Blog sucks big time now.
We all go to CNN's Just In blog now. It is way cool. People in it are extra serious and if you troo them they peeeee their pants. It's fun.
L called me back...her own unx can't stand her......thats enuff for me
Hi Jeff Frank. : )
mntl ilnss yes
we'll see you face to face shortly for a personal review...honeybutt