Today's news you might've missed:
- As if magically knowing we were not pleased to hear that the release date for "Les Miserables" has been pushed back a bit, the studio released a reminder as to what we're waiting for with a fantastic extended trailer:
- Well, it was fun to imagine how super-humanly gorgeous Blake Lively's kids with Ryan Reynolds would be while it lasted: The "Gossip Girl" actress and newlywed isn't pregnant, her rep said. [Us Weekly]
- Meanwhile, Ryan's ex Scarlett Johansson is going to star in a Broadway production of "Cat on A Hot Tin Roof." [EW]
- There's word that Melissa McCarthy could have a small role in "The Hangover III," to which we respond: Melissa McCarthy should have roles in everything, all the time. [Variety]
- Were you caught off guard by 13-year-old Carly Rose Sonenclar's pipes on "The X Factor"? Here's why shouldn't have been: [TVWeek]
don't pay attention to this actress.
everyone is gone.
i love this actress.
Sounds like another democrat who got tired of working, redistributing the wealth. Seems we need a national political party employment card....when a potiential employee asks you which party you belong to, you'll have to show it to them. Could you imagine that!! lol Guess which ones would go out of business...
Your all losers
You say that? LC?
That is not me. I do not any name except LC. I'm just looking for a certain person to talk to again.
Peace hasn't been on here in awhile.
ths br wz fn...20min hme.
Pull a Lindsay or Amanda routine now.
Melissa McCarthy in The Hangover 3. What part is that going to be? Will she get drunk and eat a cow?
nor am i eating a cow..i had the cob salad and a glass of vino. go away
bartender turned on the flat screen ...LOL
She looks nice. I'm not sure who the lady in the picture is because I dont have my reading glasses, but she does look nice. We hope you are having a most wonderful happy evening full of love and peace.