Emma Watson is back in movie theaters this week, stretching her talents beyond "Harry Potter."
She'll portray Sam in Friday's adaptation of "The Perks of Being A Wallflower," which was written and directed by the book's author, Stephen Chbosky.
The film follows an introverted high school freshman named Charlie (Logan Lerman) who discovers a bigger world when he falls in with a pair of seniors, Watson's Sam and Ezra Miller's Patrick, and their group of friends.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- Starting at 8 p.m. ET, you can catch three episodes of "Revenge" on ABC in a mini-marathon that begins with the pilot and ends with the finale. (We guess you'll be enticed enough with these three hours of TV that you'll return September 30 for more.)
- Tonight, ABC goes country with performances from Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Lady Antebellum and more on the three-hour "CMA Music Festival: Country's Night to Rock." The special starts at 8 p.m. ET.
- Fox's new hour-long drama about a Chicago surgeon (Jordana Spiro) who owes the Mafia, "The Mob Doctor," premieres tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
- At 10 p.m. on NBC, J.J. Abrams' "Revolution," about the drama that unfolds in a post-apocalyptic world without any electricity, will debut.
- Adorableness will run wild on "Letterman" tonight as both Mindy Kaling and Joseph Gordon-Levitt stop by.
- Two dancers will be chosen as the winners of this season of "So You Think You Can Dance" on Fox at 8 p.m. ET.
- If it seems like it was just two months ago that Katy Perry's "Part of Me" rock-doc was in theaters, that's because it was. If you missed it at the movies, it's now available on DVD/Blu-ray today, as is Joss Whedon's "The Cabin in the Woods."
- Although Kanye West's "Cruel Summer" already leaked, today is its official release date. Pink's also releasing a new album today, "The Truth About Love," and so are The Killers with "Battle Born."
- The music of MJ lives on this week with the 25th anniversary release of "Bad," a deluxe 3-CD set that also comes with a DVD.
- In new books this week, Ken Follett adds another installment to his "Century" trilogy with the release of "Winter of the World."
- Who will survive on this season of "Survivor" in the Philippines? Start placing your bets tonight at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Amy Poehler's going to be a guest on "The Tonight Show" - think Leno will tease out any info regarding that recent (and dare we say shocking - we're still broken up about it) split from her husband Will Arnett?
- Lots happening on NBC tonight: First up, a "Saturday Night Live" election special at 8 p.m. ET ...
- ... Then the return of "Up All Night" at 8:30 p.m.
- And then the premieres of "The Office" and "Parks and Recreation" starting at 9 p.m. ET.
- The combination of Ricky Gervais and Conan O'Brien sounds irresistible - catch it at 11:00 p.m. ET on TBS.
- Joining the adaptation of "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" in theaters today is Jennifer Lawrence's thriller "House at the End of the Street," "Dredd 3-D," and Clint Eastwood's baseball movie that also stars Justin Timberlake and Amy Adams, "Trouble with the Curve."
Logan Lerman and Paul Rudd, those are two hot Jews in one movie.
Hey moron! Why don't you stfu! What are you 12? We read post after post of CRAP that doesn't make any sense to anybody but you. Quit jamming up the blog with your garbage. We are not amused.
do you understand that?
how does one make it through the day.
i want the computers back to normal..do you understand what i am saying?
nobody ever knows anything .... do you understand that...clean it up....these words mean nothing...nobody
knows when i sneak away...why would emma tell anyone..
your the laughing stock of town...do you understand what i am saying to you?
i want this taken care of do you understand...if i was going to have an affair would i do it on cnn?
clean it up..do you understand what i am saying to you.
do you understand what i am saying to you? you are an embarrassment to everyone.
do you understand that....
do you understand.
if i was going to sleep anybody would i communicate it throught cnn? i feel sorry for you–we can help. let us help you.
REARRANGE IT OR IT GOES TO LEGAL
it looks like the same 3 people are talking all the time....call cnn..i forgot ...
SURVIVOR ! YES SUUUURRRVVIIIIVVVOOOOR !
i love a good production
i'm not laying on the couch all day like your...
you have not authority over anyone not even a family member...you especially have no authority over me.
i walk and talk as i please do you understand that...you have been monitored and laugh at for 3months
you gotta keep you head down....
remember folks its just a big unhappy whale.
movie i can't to see it.
and fined. thanks.
your old and demeneted already
Aint that baseball movie about that old demented guy that gives his empty glove a pep talk?
italy was great...zipping into boca-1 day business 2 days boca fun..k?
bruce..tkts wed and sat ha...
it looks like a good production
Logan Lerman and Paul Rudd, two hot Jews in one movie.