A new show coming to ABC will give viewers the chance to not just laugh with celebs, but at them as well.
“Trust Us With Your Life” will feature stars telling personal stories as a comedic cast of improv artists (Wayne Brady, Jonathan Magnum, Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood) re-enact these pivotal life moments. Hosted by Fred Willard, “Trust Us With Your Life” debuts at 9 p.m. EST on Tuesday with guests Serena Williams and Jack and Kelly Osbourne.
Here’s what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- Find inspiration for your next vacation with the series premiere of “Xtreme Waterparks,” a show that takes you everywhere from Brazil to Vermont to the Austrian Alps, highlighting the world’s best water slides, beginning at 8 p.m. EST on the Travel Channel.
- Keep it extreme and stay tuned to watch another Travel Channel premiere. On “Insane Coaster Wars,” viewers get the chance to rank roller coasters with the highest G-forces, starting at 9 p.m. EST.
- Things get hot on “The Bachelorette” as Emily Maynard and her three remaining suitors head to a Caribbean island, with each man getting the chance at an intimate overnight date in the famed fantasy suite at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.
- For the less romantically inclined, watch Part 1 of this “Fear Factor” installment as contestants playing for a $100,000 grand prize dangle on a bungee line attached to a helicopter, plunge into a tub full of leeches and climb a burning five-story building, starting at 8 p.m. EST on NBC.
- Catch the season 4 premiere of "White Collar," starring Matt Bomer, at 9 p.m. ET on USA.
- New books arriving this week include: “I, Michael Bennett” by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge; “On the Island” by Tracey Garvis-Graves; and “Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian” by Eoin Colfer.
- For new music, watch out for: “Uncaged” by Zac Brown Band; “Old School New Rules” by Hank Williams Jr.; “Sunday Morning Singing” by Rhonda Vincent; “Swing Low Magellan” by Dirty Projectors; “Skelethon” by Aesop Rock; and “Electra Heart” by Marina and the Diamonds.
- And for movies coming out on DVD, watch for: the latest installment in the “American Pie” series, “American Reunion”; and the Matt Damon and Anna Paquin flick, “Margaret.”
- Watch as nannies iron designer baby clothes and work with personal chefs in order to meet the demands of their wealthy employers on the series premiere of “Beverly Hills Nannies” at 9 p.m. EST on ABC Family.
- Season 4 of “Restaurant: Impossible” opens with Chef Robert Irvine’s overhaul of a Fayetteville, Georgia, steak-and-seafood joint at 10 p.m. EST on Food Network.
- Catch the season finale of dating game show “The Choice” at 9 p.m. EST on Fox, where celebs Dean Cain, Tyson Beckford, Dr. Robert Nettles and NFL star Ndamukong Suh will listen for love as they compete for dates with single ladies they can’t see.
- New reality show “Polyamory: Married & Dating,” which follows the lives of people involved in more than one intimate relationship at a time, premieres at 11 p.m. EST on Showtime.
- New movies hitting theaters this week include “Ice Age: Continental Drift,” starring Ray Romano, Denis Leary and John Leguizamo; “Red Lights,” starring Sigourney Weaver and Robert De Niro; “Easy Money,” starring Joel Kinnaman; and in select cinemas, “Trishna,” starring Freida Pinto.
- “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” will feature two eccentric entertainers: actor and comedian Dana Carvey and hip-hop artist Nicki Minaj beginning at 11:30 EST on NBC.