Today's news you might've missed:
- Will Smith explains why he's the most natural choice to play President Barack Obama in a movie: It's all in the ears. [BBC]
- There's a "D'Angelo returns" story attached to this slideshow of the gifted R&B singer, but we haven't read it yet because we couldn't make it past photo No. 2. D'Angelo, sir, allow us to say welcome back. [GQ]
- Bring out the guitars and 10-gallon hats: country music star Toby Keith has been tapped to host the upcoming CMT Music Awards along with actress Kristen Bell when the show airs live from Nashville on June 6.
- Is anyone surprised that Howard Stern caused a kid to cry on "America's Got Talent"? We suppose so, since it's a headline. [Celebuzz]
- Here's all the pertinent info about this next clip: Bill Murray, "Moonrise Kingdom," behind-the-scenes. Annnd go: [Gothamist]
- The new poster for "The Dark Knight Rises" is *fire*. (We know, we know - but we couldn't resist!) [NME]
- Johnny Depp's Tonto role has been embraced by the Comanche Nation - so much so, the actor's been officially adopted as one of their own. [EW]
- Rumor has it that Gerard Butler's going for $127k on the dating-for-charity auction block these days - and the person who bid as much on the "Golden Globes weekend" package didn't even want the actor, just access to the event. [Contact Music]
- And now, for Bobby Brown's, um ... interesting music video for the even more interestingly titled single, "Don't Let Me Die."
Bobby brown is my kind of guy. wonder if he's g ay as me
I love slurping blk men hung c o cks. slurp slurp.
Good am "down below". I think Will Smith would play a good Obama, he can take on any role. Yeah, the story on J Depp was a little short. I'd like to know his Indian given name, too. Maybe it will come out later, maybe...?
Good morning all! @jellybean-when he first started as the fresh prince, who would have thought that Will Smith would become such a good actor. He'd definately make a good Obama. @DandyLion-that is pretty cool about Depp. I think he is a great actor, too. You would think they would have given him an honorary name. I wonder....
Did you see the clip the other day where during an interview he sang the Fresh Prince theme song? Too funny!
Hey jellybean! I did see the video. He must be pretty popular in England. You are right, too funny!
Will Smith definitely has the ears to play Obama. How is everyone this morning?
After the adoption ceremony, Depp was given a comanche name, but what was it? HA, maybe it was Tonto! Lol!
Kenan Thompson is the obvious choice.
Dicky4 sld be in the fifty shades of grey movie.lmao