news fun stuff you might've missed:
- Ben Affleck is doing that excellent director/lead actor thing he does once again for "Argo," a movie following a CIA "exfiltration specialist" who conceives a fake film as the perfect cover to help extract six Americans in a life-and-death situation during the Iranian revolution. As good as it looks, we'll have to wait until October 12 to see it.
- We always assumed that Brad Pitt smelled yummy - we're not trying to take your man, A. Jolie, just an observation! - but now we have a brand to go with what we imagine is his sexy scent... and it's, er, Chanel No. 5. [E!]
- We're sure the fact that Jennifer Lopez would "commend" her decision to adopt helps Charlize Theron sleep at night. Speaking of - here's a photo of her recently adopted son, Jackson. [X17]
- It's not "Zou Bisou Bisou," but we'll take it: Jon Hamm crooning (well, kinda) an ode to "Taxi." [HuffPo]
- So, James Franco, about those cornrows we saw you wearing... [MTV]
Thank you CNN for correcting yourselves in calling this news. The WYWW blog has no more news in it than if I wrote a blog describing what my dog had for breakfast, which was Beneful if you were wondering.
James Franco in cornrows, this I gotta see. Hello everyone.
no hard feelings in here!
I've never assumed Brad Pitt smelt yummy,i've always assumed he smelt like last name unwashed with arm in front of it.
And u should join him edwin.
And u should take a bath in it
Nothing feels betta then taking a dump. I mean nothing! Especially when that turd is big and comes out easily and is long and stinky...
Dude,, spell my name right, OK?
Xan James Franco really pull off the cornrows? Not without a better tan and a different accent.