Today's news you might've missed:
- It'll be a battle of the chart-toppers at this year's Grammys: Katy Perry is the latest performer to join the Grammys show, just a day after it was announced that Adele will showcase her pipes on February 12 as well.
- Tim McGraw has done it again: The country star has notched his 13th No. 1 debut with "Emotional Traffic," which bowed atop the Billboard Country chart.
- If our YouTube clip of a 1974 "Soul Train" episode just wasn't enough of a ride down memory lane, check out a re-airing of VH1's tribute to Don Cornelius with the documentary "Soul Train: The Hippest Trip in America" on Friday, February 3 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
- Showtime has bequeathed "House of Lies," "Shameless" and "Californication" with new seasons, which we're thankful for, because fans certainly would've rioted if any of those were axed. [USA Today]
- Score one for Stephen Amell: The actor has been cast as the titular character in the CW's "Green Arrow." [THR]
- We'd use the word "delicious" to describe this first look photo of Daniel Craig in "Skyfall," but perhaps you'd use a different adjective...[E!]
- And by the way: Snooki's not pregnant. (Really, who started that rumor?) [MTV]