Today's news you might've missed:
- This year's VH1 Divas event is focusing on soul, and the singers who made the cut include Mary J Blige, Florence and the Machine, Jill Scott, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson and Jessie J. Chicago, Detroit, London, Memphis and Philadelphia will all be honored during the event, which airs on VH1 December 19 at 9 p.m. ET.
- Another music video offering from Beyonce: "Party" has been everywhere since yesterday evening, but in case you've somehow overlooked, we're including it here. Thoughts?
- Now that the Farrelly brothers' have wrapped "The Three Stooges" and are setting their sights on other projects, stills from the upcoming "Stooges" are starting to emerge, such as this photo of the trio at the link. [USA Today]
- Justin Bieber is pulling in heavy-weight talent for his next record: The teen sensation has tapped Kanye West and Drake to help him craft something the Beliebers can believe in. [Vibe]
- Don't cry for Ricky Martin: The singer will portray Che Guevara on Broadway in an updated version of the musical "Evita." Tickets for the April 5 premiere go on sale October 29. [Billboard]
- There's hope, online daters: "Dancing With the Stars" judge Carrie Ann Inaba met her soon-to-be-husband on the online matchmaker eHarmony. [Us Weekly]
- Coldplay, who collaborated with Rihanna for their latest album, have done a fantastic cover of the Barbadian singer's hit "We Found Love."