Today's news you might've missed:
- Good news, Gleeks! Chord Overstreet is in "final talks" to come back to "Glee," starting with the eighth episode. Apparently, "Glee" missed Chord, and Chord missed singing all those Journey songs. Awww. [TVLine]
- Congratulations are in order for Viola Davis. After announcing she and husband Julius Tennon were going to adopt a baby, Davis' rep confirms to CNN that she has adopted a baby girl named Genesis.
- Joe Manganiello has forbidden his family - even grandma! Or, especially grandma - from snagging front row seats at his movie "Magic Mike," in which he'll play a stripper named Big Dick Richie (who happens to have a fireman schtick). As for how the character got such an intriguing name, Manganiello says, "There's definitely a scene that will answer those questions." [L.A. Times]
- Paris Jackson is breaking down barriers, but not in entertainment: The 13-year-old is the first girl in the history of her school to join the flag football team. [TMZ]
- This is shaping up to be fairly awesome: Anne Hathaway is joining Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe in a movie adaptation of "Les Miserables" as Fantine. The movie's currently slated for a December, 2012 release. [Deadline]