While you were working...
September 6th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• The Skinnygirl Margarita saga continues: Bethenny Frankel has "set the record straight" in a post on her website, saying that as a "natural foods chef," she'd never "sell anything I don't personally drink." [Bethenny.com]
  • Soulja Boy says he's "deeply sorry" for ticking off armed forces with his lyrics. The rapper issued an apology after stirring up controversy with his song "Let's Be Real," which includes the line, 'F- army troops.' Read the apology at the link. [Global Grind, TMZ]
  • We love Adele, but the constant quotes about vomiting before performing has us concerned. Although, as she points out, at least she's never actually puked on the stage. [Just Jared]
  • We hope you're strapped in, because this Beyonce-baby-bump ride is just warming up: There's a photo circulating of the mom-to-be in a bikini as other corners of the Web speculate her VMA's belly was a prosthetic. [Us Weekly; MediaTakeout]
  • But for now, let's talk about babies that have been born: Guy Ritchie and his girlfriend reportedly welcomed a baby boy in London on Monday. Congrats! [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. luoluo123

I would like to thank you for the efforts youve put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade weblog post from you in the upcoming as nicely. Actually your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own web website now. Truly the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a great example of it.

September 9, 2011 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ok

Ok..got it. bye

September 7, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Get a room

Also known as Prince Charming, Troll King and now Tarzan ~ Listen..i'm very busy and I don't have time for this nonsense. I just wanted to clarify (No disrespect to Beautiful Vixen) but...that deep throat bj was indicated for her Troll King which is me. We all know that she had it bad for me since day 1. I can feel her s*x/ual tension for me across the miles. I'm her Tarzan and she is my Jane. Girl if you are out there reading this, you can come to my pad anytime. We can put how heads togther and make sweet music together..Grrrr. I will tear you up and show you who's KING! Since you are woman...i will make you ROAR! ..Lol

September 7, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Gold Troll Leader

Copy. Wilco.

September 7, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Blue Troll Leader

Roger that.

September 7, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Red Troll Leader

Commence Operation "Cold Shoulder"

September 7, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. no need to troll

just keep clicking on "report abuse" (if you're on a computer). eventually, charlie crack will be a distant memory. don't respond to him, it only prlongs the madness.

September 7, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. charlie's friends

We know who the real charlie crack is – he's not a hater or bad rapper. He does not cuss or mock people. He's a nice, decent guy. You trolls/fakers, give it up already – we know none of those comments are made by him. Talk to ya soon, charlie and have a nice day! 🙂

September 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ?

Sounds like your the one with a problem with black people. Careful what you say, what comes around goes around, racist! I done with this, hope everyone else is, too! To Charlie and friends, It's time to stop, too much time wasted on this! Good day.

September 7, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LMAO

Lol..I just had to come back on bc here I was thinking of these videos on tv where the cops would pull someone over and that person goes crazy on the cops. I'm thinking that a charlie crack move...lmao! @Charlie send in a pic of urself to Webster's dictionary so they can put it under idiot. LMAO!!! Every time I think of idiot i will be thinking ur name.

September 7, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Ty

@Charlie you use n****r a lot. You don't have love for the black people? You talk about knowing gang members..etc. What is it you mean by that? The more you talk, the more you sound hateful. What goes around comes back around. Brothers just might give you a a$$ beating one day. Be very weary of what you put out there.

September 7, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Stan

These guys that he mentions, they're probably down low thugs and he's their no limits playboy/slave. If he knows them, probably got him choking on their c*m now.

September 7, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sick of this

This has all gotten so old, why don't you ALL take a break and stfu. To the CK's, Drop this, quit wasting time on these _____, you fill in the blank. TwoFingersUp!

September 7, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Beenie

@charlie crack if I were you i'd trying to find beautiful vixen,that is if like some think she isn't an alias.She wants to give you a deep throat bj so 'she'said.

September 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sabrina

@Charlie, save your breath hun...u'll need it to blow up your date

September 7, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  16. @Charlie Crack

Be4 I leave 2 go back to Troll Town and just want to say...u look like the best part of u dried up on ur mom's thigh

September 7, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  17. lol

Nah...i think its c.c and friends...maybe at first posting. 1 can tell c.c. ranting. the guy's got a big head n thinks he can fight n take on the world. what n annoying n stupid man. is no wonder his gf doesnt want 2 be w him anymore n he takes his money n goes out w her friends. im betting she has has a hot side dish that brings out the woman in her. buzy troll @troll town 2day but it seems that u guys r on it if he cont acting like a wussy. by the way i didnt read all the comments but from what i read it seems to be him.

September 7, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  18. Don't you?

Your poor man, no wonder he cheats on you, can't please him.

September 7, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  19. Charlie's Mother

Dear Marquee Blogers, Please excuse my son Charlie Crack for all his emotional outburst. He cannot help it. U c...he is not stupid like some would think. He's just possessed by a retarded ghost. Thank you, Mrs. Crack

September 7, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  20. Funny thing

I've been reading all your posts for the last week and I have not seen cc's friends here much. (Especially over weekend) I think the trolls are trolling the trolls. This has been very amusing ! I hope you keep it up, this is a good laugh!

September 7, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  21. Charlie IS a Lady Killer

LEAVE CHARLIE ALONE!!!! Charlie baby...u r the lady killer that u say u r....baby the ladies take one look at u and die of shock. U don't worry about they say...i bet ur mom has a loud and fearful bark n u look just like her w fangs n all.

September 7, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  22. @Charlie Crack

Do Marquee Blog and it's bloggers a favor....next time u shave, try pressing the blade a little harder.

September 7, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  23. I think It's Pretty Clear

I THINK IT"S PRETTY CLEAR THAT Charlie n his loser friends r the trouble makers on here. They don't have a life. These people r on here even on weekends. Trouble makers...if they really were friends they would be emailing each other instead bc cc gave out a dummy email address last week. im guessing nobody contacted the loser. he likes to roll w fat old ladies bc yonger women dont want him bc they can tell a mental idiot when they c n hear 1.

September 7, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  24. if your gonna use

Charlie Cracks name at least attempt to talk like him. Bad trolls! Hi Charlie! Sweet dreams my friend! 😉

September 7, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  25. charlie crack

Nuff said: bet you got nuff d!ck in your mouth too! Thugs, no. Money makin' true artists, yes. But like I said hate all you want....i'm done w/ idiots for now....

September 7, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  26. @Bonnie Flores

O M G!!You are as arrogant and conceited as they say you are why can't you take your own advice and just let trolls troll.I'm just saying if the you're not the person that these 'haters' say you are and you're a grown man with a real life then let it go.

September 7, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  27. charlie crack

Went by my clock (sic). "10:28 EST" meant to say. Sorry my bad. Buh bye.....be good....

September 7, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. nuff said

YOU SO COOL, HANGIN WIT DE HOMEYS, WHY YOU KEEP COMIN ON HERE TO BRAG, YO? just a pretender, like 95% of all you rap thugs.

September 7, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  29. charlie crack

So, at this point watch again as I leave the blog at 9:28am EST, and don't post sh!t! Didn't need to last night, the people up were on my side so instead of "while you were working" they got chewed up and spit out "while I was out partying". Got what was comin' to em'. Don't mess with real people with real comments. They said their piece and made it easy to eat the troll. Trolls lost, charlie crack won.....easy to see....now i'll go back to sleep (partyin' a hard job too) while they leave people alone for once because they got beat into fetal position!!!

September 7, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  30. charlie crack

Hey! To the haters: i'm not a pot smoking gang member, but I know some. So, the little twit that said no action needed, please, bring the action. Your little brat bag buddy got used up on here last night while I was hangin' w/ friends that had a chance to come through town, which is their home. They travel, they're artists. Don't hate just take it for what it is.... They wanted to say somethin' on my behalf, the two major artists did, yall got lil ole gemini to try and get froggy and to my surprise the late niters found that I was in control of his punk a_s! Oops my bad....it wasn't me doin anything and the lil dirtbag knows it. The masses (that were up) spoke and I was too busy w/ my friends before they leave town again. You trolls lost, the others spoke, and I had the backup you lil star trek geeks! If you're gona hate,hate just don't try to do it when other bloggers tell you to shut up.

September 7, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • @Mr Lucci

Artists create things of beauty, craftsmanship, and lasting value. Rap is none of those. Case closed. Moving on.

September 7, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  31. Antonia Mller

It was alright I see up until 10:44pm last night,looks like mom and dad went to bed after the news and their little kiddies snuck into the computer room and went ballistic.

September 7, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  32. Missy

@Major Kelly How about just a gentleman, then? Too bad he gets trolled all the time. I don't believe the crap they spew about him. Sounds like a great guy. As to my comment on the story, go have a bunch of margaritas everybody & lighten up! Just don't get the skinnygirl brand!

September 7, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  33. Major Kelly

Yea,whip out their johnson and tell you to take care of it right.

September 7, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  34. @major kelly

I like rednecks, they know just what to do !

September 7, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  35. Major Kelly

Southern Gentleman used to mean slave owner,today just redneck.

September 7, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  36. @Fix

Good morning! Mary is a funny gal, isn't she? Lol! As I sit here lmao! " The saga continues"! Lol!

September 7, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  37. FIX IN TX

Y'all must be on crack because you don't know charlie! If you did you would find him to be a southern gentleman, which is more than I can say for instigaters. You do not know sh!t about his family either. Or what he does for a living (a dream job that would leave you trolls drolling)! When was the last time ya'll took care of a family member 24/7 while working and going to school full time? You may make fun but it is a very honorable thing to do. I would love to see you try! You pansies would run away after 6 to 12 hours. You talk a tough (lol) game but can't walk the walk. Until then Charlie +12 and Trolls -12! And Mary look at your posts on multiple blogs, all about the same thing = wasted space = beginner troll wannabe who will never be! Everybody have a beautiful, blessed and safe day especially those in the wildfire/any harm paths.

September 7, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  38. Mary

By the way- soldiers??????? That is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!!! Never in your wildest dreams could YOU be a soldier! HA HA HA HO HO HA HA TEE HEE HO HO HA!!!! Oh thank you so much for the laugh!

September 7, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  39. Mary

Hi joyce! See all the childish behavior by one person? That's called a troll. That's what lonely, jealous people do who have no life. This is what our tax dollars support.(I'm sure his mom abuses the system) Did you see how he pretended to be us? Lol, I'm so honored that he wants to be us! Shucks, who wouldn't want to be us? Did you notice that someone else mentioned the wildfires? I sure hope everybody is ok. Well my dear, I need to get ready for a dr appointment. (Follow up) I'll look for you on blogs later. Don't be fooled by the troll. I'm sure he'll be on here all day since he's a drop out and has nothing else to do. Bye for now!

September 7, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  40. Troll Central Command

No action required here, soldiers. They make fools of themselves without any action from us. That is all.

September 7, 2011 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  41. not a fan

came to see what the fuss was about. so we have some wanna-be rapper who hangs with crips and smokes pot, braggin bout guns n money. why arae you people jealous of a thug? he probly get iced in a drive-by soon.

September 7, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  42. Juvenile Gemini

Charlie posted @ 409am est its 529am est. Ur clueless if you think you got under his skin in any way. You may have this weekend, but not this time. And just a bit of advice. If you keep talkin bout his family he will keep goin. He has said many times that he takes care of his grandfather. Pretty admirable in this society where we have nobody to help the elderly. The rants you have gone on make you a big target. If it was me i would just stop. You got supersoaked this time man.

September 7, 2011 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  43. Shawty

Dang phone. And also, the independent nobodys you say they are sure have nice jewelry and watches. Rethink before you comment. Like I said I know of this group, they are real. And are from TX off Audelia St. Charlie has said that is where he is and you dont pay attention. Take the loss and chalk it up. Im givin this one to C. Crack.

September 7, 2011 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  44. Shawty

I've been trying to post for a minute now but my phone wouldn't let me. If you look, the timelines show its not him. Said what wanted to say and jetted. Sorry my man you got used.

September 7, 2011 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  45. Your a_s handed to you

@Gemini: YOU GOT USED SON!!!! You deserve it, your a mommas boy. Nobody likes you either so dont tell C.Crack who likes him and who doesnt. He handed your a_s to you this time. Post all the juvenile posts you wish it makes no diff. LMAO

September 7, 2011 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  46. AS STATED

And dont u know that anyone can tell that isnt him when you comment out of you @$$ like that? Give it up lame-o

September 7, 2011 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  47. AS STATED

U still here trying to bother him. I doubt it. He stated that he doesnt use other names and from what I know of him he doesnt. Not afraid to use his name at all. U just lost and cant deal with it. Ur dumb diatribes back dont make sense you lost brother. U ganged up on him this weekend and I think you got caught up in a real "gang" this time. U called his friends "cackling hens" etc and he came back with a vengeance. Didnt your mom teach u when to walk away. I live in California and I have seen these guys here and in Arkansas and they have had shows in Louisiana. He isnt afraid of your dumb posts and its obvious you got blasted. I think you deserve it personally. U asked for links and he gave them to u. Matter of fact he "linked" you to a dismantling. Give up man. Learn the game. U asked for it all

September 7, 2011 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  48. charlie crack

And my rap is wack because I look up to independent nobodies.

September 7, 2011 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  49. charlie crack

Yeah, I'm living large... At my grandpas

September 7, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  50. Sonya '85

The testosterone in here is to much for me good night all.

September 7, 2011 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  51. The real Charlie Crack

They call me Charlie crack because I like to spread my crack for a big d1ck

September 7, 2011 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  52. charlie crack

Nite Nite Idiot Loser

September 7, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  53. charlie crack

Nope....thought you said I brag about my job...which means I can afford the good cali.....I didnt post from 330am til 408am.....I see others are slamming you, dont cry.........PUFF>>>>> get a contact and go to sleep........LOL Spooge guzzler gutter trash........

September 7, 2011 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
  54. charlie crack

No braggin'. Are you jealous??? Thought you wanted me to be jealous of your mommies Ipad...LOL. Can't brag about REAL. Don't hate. You see you lost....go to bed........I AM ROTFLMAO along with others. Nite, got blunts to roll

September 7, 2011 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  55. Keynote

Was directed here by a friend to watch the mayhem. Anyone in Dallas or Ft. Worth area knows these guys are real artists and I know charlie would not lie about it. Give it up mommys boy. Go make a bowl of cheerios and just know it got pi$$ed in. U need more to do than try and battle with someone that is real and not a hunched over bag of trash like yourself. Get gone Gemini you lost this one UMMMM I'd say Charlie=9+ with back up. Gemini=0. Got skunked scuzbot.

September 7, 2011 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

Lmao now I see why so many ppl attacked you nobody likes you. Just wondering do those guys Fu*k u on occasion?

September 7, 2011 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  56. Gemini

Josie was right about one thing, your a hypocrite, to quote you: "I never bragged about sh1t!"

September 7, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  57. Junkpile

Hey Gemini I think you are getting toasted man. Just stop. You do it to others. Charlie got you. He has real friends that are artists. I have had personal convos with him before. You really are looking stupid.

September 7, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  58. Alex Rodriguez

leave josie out of this. she didnt ask to be in this. what? u gona use her name? cant you see uve been cooked by ccrack? only a lame @$$ would keep on. cant do it by urself. typical of u trolls. im with the other late night bloggers. U lose dude!!!!!!

September 7, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  59. BoyzNGuns

needy??? naw bruh we run Dallas/Ft Worth charlie used you up cuzzin give up BLUE RAGS ALL OVER DFW

September 7, 2011 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  60. HustlerDubz

Lynched dude give up crack wins

September 7, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  61. charlie crack

Here punk..........http://www.youtube.com/user/darealistniqqa Im done using you up for tonight....music to help make and dro to blow like your mommy did us...its recorded on her ipad.....watch it.......LMFAO

September 7, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

It was hard finding something to say huh? Dear Charlie mwah! Kisses! I hope your friend Josie sees this I'd love to get her on this side just like B.V.

September 7, 2011 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  62. Gemini

And that still doesn't prove you know them.

September 7, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  63. charlie crack

They are laughing at you right now beside me. We all are. You obviously looked them up. They make money off that too....dummy

September 7, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  64. Gemini

An independent artist selling mix tapes out of the trunk of his car doesn't mean much. Talk to Me when has a Grammy.

September 7, 2011 at 3:12 am | Report abuse |
  65. You lose dude, go home to mommy

I know of them also. Gemini, give up troll. C.Crack-SCORE. Gemini-Uve been had

September 7, 2011 at 3:12 am | Report abuse |
  66. Hey Gemini

he got you this time man.stop being lame

September 7, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  67. @Gemini

Ud have to say he has nuthin else to prove to you.

September 7, 2011 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
  68. charlie crack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvk_iPKuWbo Anymore????? D@mn....learn youre a loser bruh.......

September 7, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  69. charlie crack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQipVQi7U8 More?.....there ya go trick.......

September 7, 2011 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
  70. charlie crack

http://www.stoneycrook.com/ .........there bit**........Ipad my @ss........give daddies back.......lmao at how fake you are.....

September 7, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  71. Horses Mouth

agreed. I know of them too.

September 7, 2011 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  72. @Susan Lucci

Win an emmy. Then talk. Your name is dirt. LMAO

September 7, 2011 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  73. charlie crack

We are laughing at you bro.....you are at a computer, so are we except ours has studio equipment worth more than your mommas house and car....if you get CNN you can google....YouTube etc....take heed b!tch take a look....no fake names, im right here and so are they....dont be scared...hide like you always do, make dumb comments like you always do....NO MORE GAMES......Enuff said.......have fun tryin to clown real g's.......you are funny to us.....POOF>>>>REAL CALI BUD IN YOUR FACE TRICK

September 7, 2011 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

Not as hard as I'm laughing at you, I'm on an iPad so yeah I get all that stuff. Why don't you post a link i'd like to see you try that. Unless your prepaid phone doesn't do that.

September 7, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  74. charlie crack

Good lookin out my dudes.....they are not me.......they are real artists...We will be at the Lil Wayne concert Sept 10th Gexa Energy Center Dallas, TX.....GOOGLE THAT TOO B!TCH......We stay lifted.....shouts to @mario.......your Humbolt is what we are chiefin on......thanks for the state that has the best my dude.........stay in the clouds bro.........FAKE A_S NI**AS POST AWAY

September 7, 2011 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

What look up somebody's names your using? Lmfao! Your a good comedian, I'll give you that.

September 7, 2011 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

If you are dumb enough to think they are fake and I dont know them.....they are right here.....I use no fake names....yall are the ones that use my name and try to make us mad......not mad.....in the clouds my friend...blowin dro.....

September 7, 2011 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  75. Mr. Lucci "100% Real"

Read above. We have come to tell you fake ni**as that you now have more to deal with than ladies. We are real business men not children. You can clown but you are clowns. Keep on. You say his lyrics are wack, well try and do better then. You will never be able to. (charlie, we have your back now they are just frugazzis pay no attention they dont know you and we do) We will only state these facts once we have no need to battle you unless you want to come to Dallas and see our shows or grab the mic we can only tell you once that you are not on our level. Real mother fuc**n g's. StoneyCrook Records CFO. Google me too tramps. Your mama gets bent over by us and we will take your girl and make her call us daddy. Nuff said

September 7, 2011 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

I have heard of CEO, but what is a CFO? Lmao!

September 7, 2011 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Shawty

I know who they are I am actually a fan. CCrack I want an autograph from your buds both their albums are on hit. fake a$$ gemini. they are real. they are artists. i dont think he cried to anyone. he just has more friends than you with bigger reps than you will ever have. they said look them up do it

September 7, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Susan Lucci

Stop using my name please!

September 7, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

See...thats how dumb you are CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER.....dumb@*S.......STONEYCROOK RECORDS..can you not read.....man youre dumb....you need a life....make music, go to school, meet someone other than your mother who we FU**ED.........d@mn youre dumb......

September 7, 2011 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
    • @Mr Lucci

Real businessmen don't threaten people. Real businessmen are too busy keeping their businesses profitable to waste time here. You ain't no plays, you a chump. Peace out.

September 7, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  76. Mr. Pookie "Crook for Life"

You can't hold charlie or his nuts in your mouth, try and you will get used like a dirty mop on a deli floor. Google me bit*h. See if you are as gangsta as you yap. I bet you wear flip flops, get fly try boat shoes. You make no money, we do. Your words will get used against you. This is the only response I will give you. Real g's get money, fake ni**as get hot ones. Been told, take heed or get what is coming to you. We real down here in the South. You can't do anything behind that computer, he has told me about this b.s. and I have come to take a look and tell you. While you were working we are in the studio making hits Google me and see who you fuc**n with. StoneyCrook Records CEO

September 7, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Gemini

LMFAO!!! Can't stop laughing!!! In case you haven't noticed your behind a monitor too. What happened Charlie came to you cryin? P.S. I'm so scared! ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!

September 7, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  77. Birdy

While you were working I was s###ing your man's big d#ck, what else.

September 7, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  78. Mahlaki

Everyone who isn't working or studying go to bed before I put you there permanently Okay?

September 7, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  79. alecia

whos not staying on topic? all we said was hi. and i seriously doubt that any branch of the military would have anything to do with "soldier" boy.

September 7, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  80. Kendrick

Siulja Boy has a job , ergo he has put others to work.No one can ever be forgiven anymore, I see young people everyday in my neighborhood doing nothing and going no where why not send them to the 'land god forgot' my grandfather was made to go there by his mom because his dad died and she knew that she couldn't make a boy into a man she let the Marines have a go at him .Apparently the did wonders.So like I said forgive this kid and get on with it.

September 7, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  81. Lulu

Wow. Now there's 2 lonely old cat lady's on?

September 7, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  82. @mary and joyce

Troll alert! Look out mary and joyce! Your going to see your names all over these blogs now. You see the trolls here don't like friends. You have been warned! Let the nonsense begin!

September 7, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  83. Mary

Oh my lawd! How sad! Poor baby stuck with a father like that. My son is living with a Mexican woman who must be at least 50. She using him as gigol0 to make a living. Smart lady. Well sweet dreams to you!

September 7, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  84. Joyce

Mary LOL you're getting senile! Her name was A'lember. Baby is half black which is a shame. Father is an alcholic and heroin addict. Poor family. Glad I have more time to chat. Lucky I got layed off and live off tax payers money. Well it's time for bingo so I better hurry and get dressed and put on my wig. Talk to ya later. Good nite to you too!

September 7, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  85. Mary

Ok, that sounds great! We can chit chat all day long! I'm off for six weeks, too! After that we'll see.It will be up to dr. You feel better, too! Look for you tomorrow. You should tell Debra to come blog, she's layed off right now. What was her friends name that was so funny? Was it Amber? Oh well, I'll ask you tomorrow. Good night!

September 6, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joyce

I'm actually Charlie crack and I'm to busy to talk to you because I have a big fat d1ck about to explode in my loser face.

September 6, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Mary

Joyce could you eat my fungus filled kunt? I would greatly appreciate it!

September 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Joyce

Hello Mary! We finally connect! My Aunt is doing well, thanks for asking. I'm so glad your kids are doing good. That was worrysome for awhile. I love being off work. I can't really do anything for a couple weeks, but I get to blog a lot to pass time. I'll be off work at least 6 weeks. We should meet here and talk, cyber style! Lol Cheaper than paying for long distance calls. Let's to that. You still keeping same hours? I'm getting tired from my pain pills, so I'll look for you here tomorrow. Bye for now!

September 6, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Mary

@Joyce yes you told me about the baby. Did you forget that you also told me the mother (Jenny) has a loud bark?

September 6, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Mary

Joyce! Hello! I'm doing great! I saw you on those blogs. I'm so glad I came back to this blog. I do remember when Martha's daughter(Jenny) had her little boy. Craig was his name. That dark headfull of hair he had was something, wasn't it? He came out needing a shampoo and haircut! Lol ! I was wondering now if Beyonce was really pregnant now. Is this a stunt? A bit mixed up on this one. So how is your family doing? Mine is good. Sara Sue's loving her new job. She's such a people person. My boys are both working, too. How is your Aunt? Oh my goodness, we have so much catching up to do! Hope to do some catching up with you very soon!

September 6, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Groupon

This is a bit off topic but have natural male enhancement drugs available for half price (602)621-3688

September 6, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Joyce

Hi Mary, How are you doing? Besides the pain, how do you love being off work? Baby boys are lovely aren't they. Remember when Martha's daughter had her little boy? Their little dog was so jealous, remember? I hope your still blogging, would love to talk with you! I missed you on a couple today. Hope to catch up with you!

September 6, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  92. FIX IN TX

Oh...yeah..I am so glad "Soldier Boy" finally manned up with an apology. Parris Island for about 6 months/years definately!

September 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  93. FIX IN TX

Pregnant women in bikinis .... really...there should be a law or a private beach! Wassup y'all? Have a great and blessed night!

September 6, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Mary

A baby boy, how lovely ! He will be a fine daddy !

September 6, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Starfire

@alecia well your 1 2 talk . @ lest me dont hv cottage cheeze flowing under all tee fat tat u heve goin on w u. u smell like a cheeze factory

September 6, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Alecia

@starfire...did u not remember us being 2gether? I told u be4 i go under...u had to wash.. bc u were smelling like starfish or moe so Charlie tuna.

September 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  97. @Alecia

So what are ur weight...oh fat one? U should sign up 4 the biggest loser.

September 6, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Sable

They're getting started again.

September 6, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  99. alecia

Congrats to Guy Ritchie and baby momma of the moment. now get back to work! hi charlie! hi mario! all the way from Austin on fire!

September 6, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Hey Ms. Alecia...lovin' the cool weather...hope you are too......hope all is well....be good

September 7, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  100. alecia

Congrats to Guy Ritchie and babx momma of the moment. now get back to work! hi charlie! hi mario! all the way from Austin on fire!

September 6, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  101. starrfire

Hi guys! Hope you had a good w/e! I've been busy! Anyway, I think pregnant women are beautiful but do they really have to wear a bikini? It's really annoying.. just my opinion. Have a great night & take care!

September 6, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  102. itsamemario

soldier boy (i refuse to spell it as he does) needs to try n be something other than another lil wayne. @charlie c yes i am nice n toasty at the mo..hope everyone had a good weekend..

September 6, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  103. what needs to happen

drop soulja boy off at Parris Island for boot camp.

September 6, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  104. amanda

@evel knievel, that's bulimia. just saying.

September 6, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  105. charlie crack

Guy Ritchie does make great movies...waitin on a good one as well....sup mario (get lifted)....yall be good

September 6, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  106. itsamemario

i wonder when guy ritchie is gonna make a good movie..u kno like his first 2 films. hey all..

September 6, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Kendrick

Soulja Boy apology is accepted my wife serves in the Air Force,she says you're still very young and she knows you didn't mean it.

September 6, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  108. while I was working

nothing really important happened today, not really. as long as "those people" don't come on here with all their off-topic rants, we'll be just fine, thank you.

September 6, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Evel Knievel

Adele needs to do a whole lot more vomiting before I'm going to worry that she has anorexia.

September 6, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |