Today's news you might've missed:
- Ryan Gosling says his doctor prescribed a comedy after he finished filming "Blue Valentine," so he signed up for "Crazy, Stupid, Love," set to hit theaters this weekend. (Slate)
- Is it too soon to officially call Leo DiCaprio and Blake Lively a couple? The celebs were spotted shopping together in California. (PEOPLE)
- Jon Hamm, better known as Don Draper from "Mad Men," will guest star on "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret." The American-British sitcom is produced by and also stars David Cross, along with his "Arrested Development" co-star Will Arnett. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Did Lauryn Hill already welcome another little one to the world? Some reports suggest Hill gave birth to her sixth child over the weekend. (Bossip)
- It appears that Kate Middleton has begun inheriting the family jewels - the Duchess of Cambridge first wore Princess Diana's favorite earrings to a Wimbledon match and has been seen wearing them several times since. (Mirror)
- Jessica Simpson might have given the public unlimited access to her previous marriage, but for the next one, even the Simpson family is in the dark. The pop star 's wedding date to fiancé Eric Johnson is getting top-secret treatment. (Access Hollywood)
- Lindsay Lohan is ticked off at the rumor mill - contrary to reports, the 25-year-old actress said she wasn't stumbling around drunk at a birthday bash. (TMZ)
I thought it was a good aritcle. On my blog I mentioned that the most important part to me is that we hear stories like Bill Jenkin's. We may not want to hear the details and victims themselves may not want to discuss the details (I certainly dislike doing it), but I think that hearing the impact the abuse had at the time the abuse occurred will help shatter the myth that female abuse is harmless.
BV LOL! Not run like "that", run like runny nose! HaHaHa, sorry for confusion! HaHaHa!!!
@GillianLane- you mother phucker, i'm in no mood to be nice so keep goin'!!!! Come on dude w/ ladylike name....i'll smoke you b!tch....(clack,clack)
Charlie crack licked my crack. he said he hates blacks
Thanks alecia, great compromise! Knew you'd come up with something! Hey to Peace & BV, & I suppose a shout out to you, too turtlesnot! I'll get you some real coooool monogrammed hankies, OK! Got a middle name, like turtlegreensnot, or some-such??
Yes i can honestly say that i want to stab myself in the eye bc i'm sooooooooooo bored!!!!!!
If you get a chance, check out The Daily Show's take on Pat Robertson's viaotacn from sanity. Jon Stewart superbly sums up the three tactics the religious right are using to deal with this debacle, and does give Robertson the benefit of the doubt since he did say assassinate as a verb and not a noun, so he didn't really mean it. 🙂 It's linked from the homepage of Comedy Central as we speak ( Pat Sounds ).
Yawn...eat, sh!t and sleep is all that i do because i'm a kitty licking bored out of my mind
@Peace: LMAO!!! W*tf !! Did you read what Turtlesnot wrote? I don't know if I would run with that..lol.
Hi to the "girls"! Turtlesnot, Yeah I can "run" w/ that! HaHa! Hi a**, Welcome to Marquee Land!
Hi my name is Butt, friends call me a**.
Hi Fernace! Maybe theres a compromise. Maybe all of Hollywoods misguided souls can show all the bad guys where they can get their favorite recreational ingestibles and they can do themselves and each other in and we wont have to worry about it anymore! Just a thought!
i think my name is just about the coolest ever. turtlesnot. i am coooool. you know. like the fat balding guy on The Office. But he is in a band and stuff. Im just fat with no hair. and a way coooool name like turtlesnot ! I RUUUUULE !
while you were working i was too. but i took a break and typed doodoo a few times. gross.
is that supposed to be a tounge-in-cheek statement? Because, right now I'd say crazy fundamental extremists, with guns & bombs, are killing people! Maybe you know something I don't!!
Gay ppl and hollywood are killing this world.